Has this room sold out?

LauraRose

Original Poster
Not at all crazy considering we can pay a lot for flights in addition to a 14 night stay as well as all the money spent in resort for that period of time!
I'd rather get a reduced room rate than the dining!

I know it all works out such a expensive holiday, something needs to be free otherwise it's painful to check the balance!

WDW_Jon

I know it all works out such a expensive holiday, something needs to be free otherwise it's painful to check the balance!

Definitely!
14 days of limited free fast food doesn't really do too much to make a 2 week holiday more affordable!

Seems to be a lot of people who think because we get good ticket deals etc we get a great deal!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Definitely!
14 days of limited free fast food doesn't really do too much to make a 2 week holiday more affordable!

Seems to be a lot of people who think because we get good ticket deals etc we get a great deal!

If only! I'm starting work for Thompson pretty soon so hopefully get a good flight deal!

JaneGood

Not at all crazy considering we can pay a lot for flights in addition to a 14 night stay as well as all the money spent in resort for that period of time!
I'd rather get a reduced room rate than the dining!

Flights aren't all that cheap around here either LOL. And the Dining plan for my group would be 2k, so 2k off, yeah thats a pretty great deal.

WDW_Jon

Flights aren't all that cheap around here either LOL. And the Dining plan for my group would be 2k, so 2k off, yeah thats a pretty great deal.
Is the as dining plan really worth it at that price!
I wouldn't pay that.
Still 14 nights stay at a high price per person!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Very!

Not much of a report person to be honest!
Plus we just wander around doing all the stuff we know we like and dont do lots of the stuff people aren't as familiar with and often report on :oops:
I just take it all in and don't do too many pics either! :eek:

I'm not much of a picture gal myself, tried filming wishes and missed it all because was trying to get a woman's head out of view!:cry:
I'm so excited for you!:happy:

LauraRose

Original Poster
:)
Thanks!
Do you have anything booked or just planning next year!?

Either booking this week or next, just keeping eyes peeled for AoA :cautious:, if not Pop Century it is. Was meant to be there May just gone for my 18th and just couldn't afford it. At least I'll be there for 19th and boyfriends 21st! Also his first time, and my first time without family. Should be eventful!

WDW_Jon

Either booking this week or next, just keeping eyes peeled for AoA :cautious:, if not Pop Century it is. Was meant to be there May just gone for my 18th and just couldn't afford it. At least I'll be there for 19th and boyfriends 21st! Also his first time, and my first time without family. Should be eventful!
Sounds like a good reason to go!
Hope you get the room you are looking for!:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom