Has Dec Hours been released?

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
I am sorry if it has I have looked everywhere and can't find them if they are.. they are not up under the calender part of this site. Thanks so much for any info

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
Thanks makes no sense, why they havent. It is 6 months prior at that point. I need to plan meals and days of late hours.. Ok will wait some more, I am coming up on my adr times..

Plowboy

You beat me to it Lightening. I was about to post the same question. Wanting to get a start on planning ADR's and our park itinerary also. :ROFLOL:

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
It is usually out at this time. We always go in Dec.. Our ressies are only 2 weeks away to be made give or take and I always have plenty of time to change and re-arrange days before I actually make the call.. Flights for SW will not come out till June 6 so waiting for that as well

Thanks makes no sense, why they havent. It is 6 months prior at that point. I need to plan meals and days of late hours.. Ok will wait some more, I am coming up on my adr times..

Actually 6 months takes you to November and not December just yet.

The park hours can change at any time even after the original ones are released. For example, we are going the 2nd weekend of June and at the time of our initial planning the closing hours for DHS for that weekend was 9pm. Just last Sunday those hours were extended until Midnight. These are regular park hours and not EMH.

Jakester

I could make predictions for hours, saturdays will prob be a 1am close, and the christmas period having 8am openings and 1am closings (2am for nye) magic kingdom wise

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom