Has anyone worked for the night custodian position? I got questions..

VioletRose

Original Poster
Hello there,
I just recently applied for a night custodial position at Disneyland. This is my first time applying at Disney and I have never worked in custodial. I have common sense, have done cleaning in other entry level jobs but not exactly as a custodian title, I'm physically fit to do the job, and detail oriented to be a good candidate for the job. I just need advice what they're looking for at the interview and also what guidelines you can offer to tidy up my resume for this position?
My intentions working for this position is: 1. have a stable full time job 2. work at disneyland because i love that place. 3. eventually transfer to being an entertainment stage tech since that is my main skill in career and what I have been doing past couple of years. I am aware there is a 6 month wait before being allowed to transfer within disney....but I think I am willing to wait.
So any interview and resume advice? any other additional insight about the way disney casting works and the positions would help me a lot.
Thanks a million!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom