has anyone visited wdw 4th of juky weekend???

figmentbaby

Original Poster
hi everyone! i think im goin to wdw during 4th of july weekend. i wanted to kno if it was anything special or if i should wait for another time or maybe someone wants to join me! well anyway thanks 4 the help! :D

surfsupdon

i was expecting the absolute worst for july 4, 2000, but it wasnt easter bad-esque, it was tolerable and i would go again

I went to MK on 4/7/98. So crowded, added to the FL humidity and heat made it, for me anyway, a bad experience. It is crazy! We ended up going to Typhoon Lagoon and got sunburnt :( . We then went back at night, I lost my parents and to finish a great day, there were no fireworks due to there being bushfires in the area!

Worked at Ecot on 4/7/2000 and it was also busy as hell! Fireworks though were amazing(1st time i'd seen ROE) and the celebrations back at Vista Way kicked ______!!

Have a great time!!

MillVillDavid - The wee Scottish guy

alee4eva

I'll be there this july 4th weekend, as I have almost every July 4th for the last six years. I absolutely love this time. To avoid the heat/crowds I sleep in and hng out in the hotel room until like 3. I get to the parks at 4, which is not a problem because theyre open later. Then we make sure we have PS at like 430 so we miss those crowds and then we hit the attractions. Fast passing everything!! The fireworks are amazing. Last year I went to MGM and saw fantasmic for the first time. I was told every park would be crowded but MGM was really not at all! Have a blast!!

McArcDes

My family and I went to the Magic Kingdom on 7/4/98 and I would agree with MillVillDavid that it was WAY WAY to hot to be there and the crowds were unbelievable..I would never do that again... The game plan that alee4eva sounds like the best way to go if you are planning on being there.

wdwfan22

The 4th of July will be crowded, but not as bad as others are making it sound. Other Holiday periods are far worse. It will be busy, because it's summer time. Take it slow and enjoy the day!! Magic Kingdom & Epcot will be the worst of the four Theme Parks for crowds. However the Fireworks will make up for it. Enjoy your trip :)

brian_gaudio

I have been to WDW over the Fourth of July for the last 14 years. Yes it is crowded, but it is not that bad. I have noticed over the last couple of years that the crowd patterns have changed. Until about two years ago the Fourth of July was so crowded I would not go to the parks. I remember waiting45 minutes for Spaceship Earth. I would always go the day after the Fourth, and the parks were pretty much below average in attendane. Alot of people have now gotten this idea. Now the dates have swithced, and over the last two years I have gone to MGM and AK and the parks have not been crowded. I now use the 4th as the perfect day to visit AK. Over all, around the Fourth of July the parks are not grid locked but they are crowded, but avoid the MK like the plague.

Only 13 days left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom