Has Anyone used EZ car rental

disneykid23

Original Poster
Has Anyone used EZ car rental? I got a great quote on a price which was the cheapest i found from EZ and was wondering if they have good cars and service. Its hard to get a good price since i am only 24 and have to pay extra to rent a car. Any help would be great. Thanks.

jasonk

My sister in law used EZ rental on our trip last march. We leave for this years trip on Tuesday, and she has another reservation for this trip. I use Alamo, so I can only say what she has told me. EZ is good beacause you don't have to have a credit card to rent a car. I know that she had decent rates for both trips. the only downside that i see is that she had to put down something like a $500 cash deposit, which she gets back upon return of the car. Also, If I remember correctly, she had to purchase the supplemental insurance because she had no credit card, which, in turn turned her decent rental rate, into a slightly higher rate. But for someone under 25, and with no credit card, what choice do you have? there is a shuttleservice from the airport (we used MCO), and I recall her having to stand in a rather long line at the actual office. She rented a minivan, which was in good shape. The tank was on empty when she got the car, and I believe it was not very clean. She was told to return the vehicle on empty.

Hope this helps, or is not too late.

jasonk

Just wanted to add to my post above. My sister in law was told that the deposit is no longer returned when the car is returned. The new policy is that the deposit will be mailed back to you after five days, in order to give the company time to see if anything is wrong with the car.

disneykid23

Original Poster
EZ Car rental

Well i just got home from orlando and i rented a car from EZ car rental. I ended up getting a ford focus with 33,000 miles on it and a lot of small dents in it as well. I drove really bad. The service at the counter was rude to say the least with the pick up and the drop off. The only good thing i think what the shuttle back and forth to the airport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom