Has anyone road JIYI lately?

ToTallToSlow112

Original Poster
When I was there in June of '02 it was horrible the animatronics weren't working and the sound was absent at times! Can anyone tell me what its like now, if its better.

ToTBellHop

It was working fine in August 2002. Perhaps you are referring to all of the Figments in the final scene--they do not have very much movement nor do they have localized sound, just a general "Imagination" resonates from the walls.

orangefan15

I rode at the beginning of December and all seemed fine. Of course, that was right after a short rehab, so I would expect everything to be in perfect working order.

Buford

I haven't seen any AA problems..I've ridden it about 12 times total...but there are still many problems with the soundtrack

oochr1soo

when i was there this past christmas there was a part where the music stopped and the voclas stopped.. figment kept on moving but no sound... only in one part though.. other rides that busted were:

spaceship earth - twice on the same ride
haunted mansion

BigNorm

Originally posted by DogsRule!
It was working fine in August 2002. Perhaps you are referring to all of the Figments in the final scene--they do not have very much movement nor do they have localized sound, just a general "Imagination" resonates from the walls.

I agree, all was fine all three times I rode it in August.

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by ToTallToSlow112
When I was there in June of '02 it was horrible the animatronics weren't working and the sound was absent at times! Can anyone tell me what its like now, if its better.

Hey!
no i haven't, unfortuantely. I heard it was suppose to be awsome with the new figment and everything. I know there has been some delays and mal functions, but I heard it was pretty cool!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
It was pants when I first rode it in 94 and its still pants now (nov02), but I have to admit it was functioning. all be it in a cheap n cheesy way.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I rode it twice on NYE and the only problem I had with it happened once (the second time we rode it). The soundtracks from the visual room right before the "tickle lab" door didn't match up and it was kind of irritating. Other than that, everything else worked greatly! The skunk smell was toned down and that was even better!! :sohappy:

cuteypatooty78

I have to say there were no problems when we rode it either. Only thing is that no one else in my family wanted to ride it again. One ride where I thought there was gonna be a problem was The Great Movie Ride...we had just started when this voice came on and said there was a problem but the ride kept going and all the animatronics kept running, even the host kept on with the script. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom