Has anyone received a Disney Catalog lately?

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Has anyone received a Disney Catalog lately? I haven't seen one since Christmas 2005. Are they no longer sending them?

Any info would be great!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
The last one that I got was the Disney at home one - the one with the $1100 armoire on the cover. It is dated 1/17. But you're right - it has been a while compared to the way that they used to come.

RonAnnArbor

I understand that the Disney Insider e-mailing we get every month is supposed to replace the written catalogues -- it has a direct link to all the shopping right from the newsletter. Most companies are doing away with print catalogues.

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Interesting Update

SO...After I asked my question, I sent an e-mail to Disney Shopping Guest Relations and I got conflicting anwers:

Wednesday, March 1st

Dear Disney Guest,

We are currently still sending out catalogs. However our next catalog is scheduled to be sent out some time in April. If you would like us to resend you out a catalog please contact us with all your information.

Sincerely,

Chelsea W.

So I sent her my information and got this response:

Thursday, March 2nd

Dear Disney Guest,

Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning a catalog request.

We have moved from the current multi- channel strategy of catalog and online to a 100 percent e-commerce focus. As a result of this decision, we will no longer accept mail orders or catalog requests and will no longer be mailing a traditional catalog. This will provide all of our Guests with an equal opportunity to receive the best pricing, promotions and discounts, which are offered online.

We encourage you to visit us online at www.disneyshopping.com. As a registered Guest with an email address, you will receive updated emails concerning special events, promotions and sales in our online Store.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at guest.services2@DisneyShopping.com.

Sincerely,

Karen

So, I sent them another response asking whos in charge and why do different people sent different answers. Thew saga continues...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom