Has anyone noticed this at Morocco (Epcot)?

wdwjmp239

Original Poster
As the family and I usually do on our last day at Disney, we usually get in some extra laps ("steps") around the World Showcase and while doing so, my wife and kids went to get pictures of Aladdin & Jasmine at Morocco. While I was outside waiting, I was walking around the shops and took a peek inside the restaurant, but as I was heading back to where the photo shoot was, I noticed this on the side of the wall. Was this intentional? A joke? Just wondering how many other people have noticed it and if Disney is planning on doing anything with it (re-shaping?).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 815

Tom

Beta Return
As the family and I usually do on our last day at Disney, we usually get in some extra laps ("steps") around the World Showcase and while doing so, my wife and kids went to get pictures of Aladdin & Jasmine at Morocco. While I was outside waiting, I was walking around the shops and took a peek inside the restaurant, but as I was heading back to where the photo shoot was, I noticed this on the side of the wall. Was this intentional? A joke? Just wondering how many other people have noticed it and if Disney is planning on doing anything with it (re-shaping?).

I have no idea what you're implying. Really. I don't see at all what you're seeing, you sick, sick individual.

Or, maybe they're trying to mimic the artwork of the original Little Mermaid VHS cover :cautious:

Goofyernmost

I was under the impression that Morocco was designed and built by the actual country and that the architecture has religious significance.
I believe it was and that the design could not have any square sides due to religious significance. Not sure of the details, but, it was indeed designed by Morocco and if I remember correctly was even built by Moroccan skilled labor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom