Has anyone have a weird, scary or awesome dream about disney world

FigmentJedi

Bumping again because I had a rather elaborate Mansion dream based on the movie.
Apparently somehow, Ramsley's spirit had escaped from hell and was causing trouble enough that Gracey came back as well to try and help Jim Evers stop things. After trying to bring as much light and very precariously placed objects into the house, Ramsley still makes trouble. Having trouble finding a solution, Jim and Gracey end up meeting up with the Ghost Host(in the dream anyway, Gracey's grandfather)
Never had much of an ending to it, but still it was pretty neat for something based on the movie, even if it is essentially what the sequel probably would be about.

figmntal95

one time i had a dream where me and all my friends were motorbiking on superpowered motor bikes all over WDW. and we were racing the villains. and i think another time i got stuck on the figment ride and i had to live in figments house.

The Best Dream Ever....I was in a real deap sleep and as I was coming out of my sleep I was dreaming that I was walking thru EPCOT and coming upon great big pyramids and I could see Spaceship Earth. When I finally awoke I asked my GF is she was awake and of course she wasn't so in a louder voice I said are you awake and of course she woke up, so I started telling her how realistic my dream was that I was in EPCOT and how bad I wanted to go and wished that we were in Florida. After a brief pause and turning on the light she said "but huney we are in Florida". It was 7:30am and we were staying at the POFQ and let me tell you guys that we never got dressed so fast to get to EPCOT!

Just for the record I know they haven't started building the pyramids yet!

Captain Chaos

I had a dream that jim Hill announced exclusinve information about new rides coming to Disney. Then I come to this board to verify and lo and behold, the Three Caballeros rumor spreads causing people to say old cheesy Epcot is better than an updated version. They want Epcot to remain what THEY like not what makes Disney the most money. Then, back to real life, I wake up, come to WDWMagic and realizre the Three Caballeros is not a dream.... I had just been taken to THE TWILIGHT ZONE....

tink81

In the weeks before I went on vacation in Sept I kept dreaming that we forgot to eat. We would be walking around that parks and suddenly realize we missed our PS at (insert restaurant name here) by 3 hours or more. Wierd. By the end of our vacation (in my dream) we had all these dining credits that we didn't use because we kept missing our ressie times. I actually woke up in cold sweats some nights. My BF thought I was crazy.

GothMickey

I had a dream that jim Hill announced exclusinve information about new rides coming to Disney. Then I come to this board to verify and lo and behold, the Three Caballeros rumor spreads causing people to say old cheesy Epcot is better than an updated version. They want Epcot to remain what THEY like not what makes Disney the most money. Then, back to real life, I wake up, come to WDWMagic and realizre the Three Caballeros is not a dream.... I had just been taken to THE TWILIGHT ZONE....

I just saw what you were talking about. :lol:

lilclerk

Um. Well, this summer, I was excited about two things: planning my trip to the World, and the upcoming season of The Office. I'm a dork.

I dreamed that my boyfriend and I were watching the season premiere of the show. On the show, the boss decided to treat everyone to a trip to WDW, and they were on the plane, heading to FL.

Yeah, apparently I have crossover dreams. :eek:

And to the person who said they dreamed about ferris wheels around SSE, that actually sounds kind of cool. You could see a lot of the park like that.

Anonymous218

Clearly this thread is from a long time ago but I had a weird dream about Disney last night. I have four pretty solid reoccurring dream all very much similar to what lilducky explained. also a little backstory I’m 16 and have been to Disney world 18 times so that’s probably has something to do with it. Tower of terror is one of my favorite rides but I have fear of elevators breaking while I’m in them so that’s why I think it shows up also a slight fear of the dark.

1. animal kingdom most recent
I get this reacurring dream that there is this huge pool in animal kingdom somewhere and it’s a nice pool. No adults are in the pool there all at the tables by the pool or the food place Nextdoor that’s never open. And the only people in the pool are kids like 7 and below and then me. At a certain the lifeguards always make everyone get out of the pool. At the side of the pool there’s a switch that controls the lights in the locker rooms. Either I press it and am the last one out of the pool. Or I’m heading in the pocketbook and the lights shut off. The way down to the locker room is this winding path that goes lower and lower into the ground about 3 layers. Eventually you make it to the staircase leading into the actual locker room at the top of the staircase there also and exit only door that leads out to a path in the park. The weird thing is all the kids are fine getting dressed in the dark but you don’t want to. The lights come on and I realize I’m missing an article of clothing and have to run out and try to find it and always end up breaking the rules and going back in using the exit only door. Usually sometime near this part the dream ends. Also when I loose the article of clothing my mom usually comes to help

2. animal kingdom freaky live show
So if you’ve ever been to Disney several places have these live shows. Usually this dream starts out for me with us entering the park and going through it but it’s really weird and we end up at the exit very fast at the exit is the live show in a theatre that’s outdoor and only seats like 20 people and nobody ever stands. On the stage there are various bugs (kinda like it’s tough to be a big but WAY smaller stage and audience and creepier) in the center is a cute looking caterpillar that’s huge and I mean HUGE it’s purple and blue and during the show is VERY creepy. Sometimes I dream I’m on stage and in the show and am super exited to be acting in it or I dream I’m simply watching it. Then I try to leave when it’s over and loose my family Usually my dad and run out to the bus loop and find him not at the stop but up at the very end of the bus loop keep in mind the bus area looks nothing like the real animal kingdoms either it’s ligit a parking lot more like Epcot’s but with a different layout more like magic kingdoms.

3. Hollywood studios ligit in dirt
So this one is really weird it’s like your in the park but there building it like the whole ground is mounds of dirt and there the tower of terror which is litterally a rectangular skyscraper and some Star Wars ride. This drama is mostly focused on tower of terror in a big dirt patch though. My dad convinced us to go on the ride even though it’s closed and being worked on also we are the only people there besides a few construction workers of no one depending. Sometimes the dream cuts off with us tring to find a way in or sometimes we make it in and on the ride and the ride breaks I think

4. Hollywood studios whack layout and rides
Think of it this way it’s almost the layout of world showcase in Epcot like there a lake in the middle and the surroundings are also like rainforest in the back it focuses on one place in the park wheee there’s tower of terror and another ride next to it that’s a mix of kali river rapids in animal kingdom and splash mountain (my two all time favorite rides). To start we get in line for tower of terror which it isn’t a creepy line at all like the real line but it’s a LONG wait in my dream every time. We finally get on the ride and it focuses on the drop sequence we’re then annoyed we waited so long for such a short ride so the we head over to the other ride which has no name and get to the end of the ride and the dream ends

91JLovesDisney

I have sooo many dreams where I fall out of ride vehicles - usually it’s a kind of swing ride at IKEA, or it’s the Iron Rattler at Six Flags Fiesta Texas - I’m always unhurt when I land, but then I get to go blame it on an employee and that’s the fun part!

Just a Spark!

Riding Space Mountain-like tubes to get to dinner reservations, going on rides that don’t exist, and always, always, always walking outside of the parks, like beyond them. Oh, and then there’s the nightmare the extended family is with me and they don’t want to do anything.

I think this is all a reflection of my chronic Disney planning issues...15 years of pure bliss!!!

Livia1232

Every so often I have a dream about a weird Disneyland. Ive had these recurring dreams for many years, since I was a little girl. Its the strangest thing! Nothing is in its place, and all the rides are really screwed up and freaky. It kinds scary actually... :lookaroun. I get this weird feeling, a feeling I cant describe, but its so weird. It like the post above me. All the rides are different and have elements that arent in the real ones. :eek:
I had a dream that I went to Disney World but me and my family wanted to go on Big Thunder Mountain but instead it was a weird Splash Mountain ride and it was Different theming and I was scared.

Livia1232

Every so often I have a dream about a weird Disneyland. Ive had these recurring dreams for many years, since I was a little girl. Its the strangest thing! Nothing is in its place, and all the rides are really screwed up and freaky. It kinds scary actually... :lookaroun. I get this weird feeling, a feeling I cant describe, but its so weird. It like the post above me. All the rides are different and have elements that arent in the real ones. :eek:
I had a dream that I went to Disney World but me and my family wanted to go on Big Thunder Mou

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom