Has anyone ever?:

meanmice

kinda yes to three. not tta, but the haunted mansion. when the rest of the park is watching the fire works, it's the best time to ride the rides alone.

orangefan15

I always, always rent a watermouse. Its so much fun to zip around on the lagoon and it offers a great opportunity to get some awesome pictures...on my last trip I took almost an entire roll of film while out there! Nothing like sun, surf and speed to make for a fun afternoon.

Epcot is my fav

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wdwfanatic17
I was just wondering if anyone has ever done any of the following while staying at WDW:

1. Go to DD just to see a movie. (Love the movies, but seem to be the only one staying there that does)

2. Rent a Watermouse. (Now thats fun)

3. At night, stay on the TTA for about nine trip. (Just tired to do it)

4. At Ms. potts in fantasyland get a root beer flost. (Best on property)

Thanx for your imput
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Yes...i go all the time....comfortable seats
2) Yes, once....but mine went really slow
3)Yup....its my favorite ride...........they get sick of me there
4)best floats period:king:

durhay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anyone ever?:

Originally posted by jrashadb
Heh... I think it's when she drives up to the house to find the brand new Firebird and when she comes in the house, he's playing with a remote control car. :lol: :lol: :lol:
.. snip

Well, at least it wasn't the part when Anette Benning was coming home to kill Kevin Spacey.

jrashadb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anyone ever?:

Originally posted by durhay
Well, at least it wasn't the part when Anette Benning was coming home to kill Kevin Spacey.

Quite true... then, I would've just run out of the theater.

So... What's a watermouse? Are those the little speed boats I see darting about while riding the ferry over to MK? I'm pretty sure that's what they are, but I'm just making sure.

Walter

Originally posted by wdwfanatic17
I was just wondering if anyone has ever done any of the following while staying at WDW:

1. Go to DD just to see a movie. (Love the movies, but seem to be the only one staying there that does)

2. Rent a Watermouse. (Now thats fun)

3. At night, stay on the TTA for about nine trip. (Just tired to do it)

4. At Ms. potts in fantasyland get a root beer flost. (Best on property)

Thanx for your imput

1.Many many many many times.
2.No.
3.I always do it at least three times every day that I go. Once, I even saw Space Mountain with the lights on on it! I didn't have a camera.:cry:
4.I've gotten root beer floats at MK before, but never there.

Nansafan

Yes jrashadb, the little boats you see darting about Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake are water mice. We rent them whenever we stay at the Poly or Contemporary. They give you a great view of the resorts and have given us some great pics.

longest i stayed on tta ws 13 times around,i need to take a break from the walking and me and my friends just talked the whole time,but i was getting pretty sick of the ride. i think i have fufilled my obligation to go on tta for the rest of my life

Dizknee_Phreek

1. YES! twice. first time was when me and mom went to see The Mummy (2nd time seeing it) while my sister and dad saw Star Wars Ep. 1 (their 2nd time seeing that). the other time we all went together to see Dinosuar...which i couldn't enjoy because it was completely packed (i hate completely full theaters) and i bawled the whole way through (don't know why) but it's an amazing theater! when i saw The Mummy, it was my first time ever being in stadium seating...shortly after a fairly local theater put in 2 stadium seating screens.
2. no. i'm not really a boat person.
3. i've stayed on it probably 4 or 5 times in a row at night (which is primarily the only time of day i like to ride it) but i doubt i've gone 9 trips in a row.
4. nah, i'm not really a root beer person either.

CrisKennedy

1. Yes - saw Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring opening night.
2. Yes - at WL after a day in the parks and before dinner at Artist Pointe
3. No - one trip is good for me
4. No - don't like root beer

all_good_chic

I remeber seeing a movie there and being so amazed at how big the theater was. Whoa! they had three levels and we were the only two people in the theater

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
1. Yes - saw Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring opening night.

i am SO incredibly green with envy!!!!:cry: if i could watch any movie in the world in that theater, it would be that exact one!!! you lucky, lucky thing you! i bet it was packed though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom