Has anyone ever had any luck with Lost and Found at the resorts?

jazzinator

One word of warning: small stuffed animals! My son brought two small near and dear stuffed animals, and unbeknownst to my wife and I, he hid both in the sheets of the bed linens. Each was barely bigger than my hand - like beanie animals. Well, we reported them to Lost and Found, but the bad news is that the industrial laundry for the resorts are so strong that both would have burst and been reduced to shreds.

P.S. Luckily we found an Internet replacement for one, so he believes at least one survived!

JillC LI

DH left a small leather pouch with a few personal items in it (none of any value) in our room. Called the next day when we realized it. Never got it back. I don't blame Disney - it was DH's fault, and the next family had already checked into the room, so perhaps they took it. I hope your experience is different though.

Weather_Lady

I found a Victoria's Secret bra left in a drawer (actually, it had fallen behind the drawer inside the cabinet and was keeping it from closing completely) after we checked into our room at PORS. I'm ashamed to admit that I threw it out instead of turning it in to lost and found. I assumed at the time that nobody was going to bother calling to get back their bra (that is, even if they noticed it was missing in the first place and figured out where it had been left), and I didn't want to handle someone else's undergarments any more than I had to.

Of course, if it had been a valuable piece of electronics such as a camera, I'd have made the effort to get it to lost and found. I would think most Disney guests would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom