Has Anyone Dined at Narcoossee's Since it Reopened This Week?

Naplesgolfer

I have been 3 times since it was revamped. The food and cocktails are much improved. Some of the better dishes on property now. In the running for the best bread too. We had stopped going to Narcoossee's 10 or more years ago. I think they greatly improved the decor as well. It is back on a list of places we eat.

Rinx

We are going to WDW in mid-August. Been trying to find a Narcoossee's reservation since the day our 60-day window opened. It has listed no availability for the entire length of our trip every time I have checked. Are they still holding these reservations back? If so, any idea when they might open up?
We can't get a reservation in mid-September either...

wdwfan22

I have been 3 times since it was revamped. The food and cocktails are much improved. Some of the better dishes on property now. In the running for the best bread too. We had stopped going to Narcoossee's 10 or more years ago. I think they greatly improved the decor as well. It is back on a list of places we eat.
I guess everyone has different taste and experience. we feel it’s not up to par since the return. Slow service food hit or miss. Updated decor was nice but food quality and service was much better before the revamp.

DocAlan02

Follow-up: we went on 8/20. Having wanted to go there for many years, I was pretty sure I was going to be disappointed once we actually went. I was very wrong. It was amazing. Best meal we have ever had at Disney by far. Pricey, yes, for sure. But just fantastic. Everything we ate was tremendous. Great meal. Service was on point. Atmosphere was wonderful. We paid right at 9 and went out and watched the fireworks on the porch. It was pretty magical, I must say. Big thumbs up.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Follow-up: we went on 8/20. Having wanted to go there for many years, I was pretty sure I was going to be disappointed once we actually went. I was very wrong. It was amazing. Best meal we have ever had at Disney by far. Pricey, yes, for sure. But just fantastic. Everything we ate was tremendous. Great meal. Service was on point. Atmosphere was wonderful. We paid right at 9 and went out and watched the fireworks on the porch. It was pretty magical, I must say. Big thumbs up.
The Grand certainly has the best of the best at one resort.

Richie248

Still waiting for reservations to open up for my September trip. Looks like they ar epode up until the day before my arrival. Haven't tried the refreshed Narcoossee's so excited to give it a go.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Still waiting for reservations to open up for my September trip. Looks like they ar epode up until the day before my arrival. Haven't tried the refreshed Narcoossee's so excited to give it a go.
I am unsure why Narcoossee's doesn't open up their reservations at the 60 day mark. Very strange. Looks like they are open up until September 14.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
This was posted on the Dis Boards
1694569075185.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom