Has Anyone Been Soaked Yet?

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
disneydreams said:
I bought it Monday at Best Buy. They had it 'on sale' for $24.99 so I picked it up. I like it; it's a little strang with the waterslides and not. Whale/Dohpin/Aquarium make a nice touch. I can't wait for the next expansion.

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A WHALE SHOW!?!?

i've been playing it about a week now, and it's really a great game!

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i use music match jukebox to do it... i don't know if this helps you or not, but you don't have to convert them in RCT3... you can use MP3 or WMA files!

CrashNet

mkepcotmgmak said:
i use music match jukebox to do it... i don't know if this helps you or not, but you don't have to convert them in RCT3... you can use MP3 or WMA files!
Well, the topic of converting came up because his game crashed while using MixMaster. I had problems with my game crashing when I would be in MixMaster making a show using an MP3 file. For some reason, my sound card and graphics card just don't work together well enough and it crashes. When I convert it to an decompressed format, I have no troubles. :)

Rayray

cac2889, you were right. I downloaded a converted last night and changed the file to a .wav. I have not had problems with the game since then.:)

wdwishes2005

does anyone know if you need the RCT3 gamediscs for anything after you get soaked, because my frriend loaned me RCT3 and its still installed on my computer, and i want to know if the game runs of the soaked! game disc.

NowInc

I wont get into the legalities of "loaned" software...however..you dont need the original RCT Disc once you get soaked.

Number_6

NowInc said:
I wont get into the legalities of "loaned" software...however..you dont need the original RCT Disc once you get soaked.

Actually, when I loaded RCT3 onto my computer and then loaded Soaked, I thought I would need to use the Soaked disc to play so I kept it in. It told me to load the original RCT3 disc. I loaded that up and it works fine. So I think you do need the original RCT3 disc if you want to play, even if you have Soaked.

wdwishes2005

Number_6 said:
Actually, when I loaded RCT3 onto my computer and then loaded Soaked, I thought I would need to use the Soaked disc to play so I kept it in. It told me to load the original RCT3 disc. I loaded that up and it works fine. So I think you do need the original RCT3 disc if you want to play, even if you have Soaked.

thank you number six, i have a feeling now inc was trying to punish me for my actions by telling me i only needed the soaked disk......:lookaroun

NowInc

actually...no..

strangely mine never asked/asks me for the original disc (and yes..my copy is legit)...

I'll look more into it to find out whats up...

Rayray

My computer asked for the original disk even though the set up intructions said that the Soaked disk or the original disk could be used.:confused:

wdwishes2005

NowInc said:
actually...no..

strangely mine never asked/asks me for the original disc (and yes..my copy is legit)...

I'll look more into it to find out whats up...

even if i uou didn't i probably deserved it. i just bought a copy of the original, and get soaked later.
thx now inc and #6 .

CrashNet

Rayray said:
cac2889, you were right. I downloaded a converted last night and changed the file to a .wav. I have not had problems with the game since then.:)

You're welcome Rayray. :)

Mine does ask for the original disc as well. I think what they did was take RCT3 and then added everything new for soaked on TOP of the original game, like an extension of RCT3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom