has any one noticed that the Millennium Falcon at WDW is wrong..

Phonedave

Hondo existed in Star Wars universe b4 Disney got a hold of Star Wars from 'ole Uncle George.
As time moves forward in the cinematic universe SWGE will get updates. That was the intent of SWGE being considered Cannon. What happen in cannon will be reflected in SWGE.
As for the "Radar dish" mentioned being potentially triangular in TRoS, that's a good question. If its truly different, then how soon will the SWGE get updated, once the movie releases? Few weeks after? Or is it not actually being changed?

Sgt Hondo McKee was in the M*A*S*H episode "Good Bye Radar" So there is a precedent for Hondo and Radar (dishes) to be thrown around.

Klinger "Hondo, nice name"

-dave

Last edited:

EOD K9

Actually a parsec is measure of distance, not time. A parsec is 3.26 light years.
Lucas messed up on that one.
However, it is still possible to be correct. If one is navigating from A to B, and you need to avoid an object like a black hole, you’ll travel a longer distance to go around it. However, Han is a skilled pilot and flew closer to the black hole, hence cut the distance needed. Consider it a shortcut. He found a shorter route.

DisAl

However, it is still possible to be correct. If one is navigating from A to B, and you need to avoid an object like a black hole, you’ll travel a longer distance to go around it. However, Han is a skilled pilot and flew closer to the black hole, hence cut the distance needed. Consider it a shortcut. He found a shorter route.
I hadn't looked at it from that perspective.
Actually I would rather you be right than me. It would be painful to think something in Star Wars was not factual. 🤔

lazyboy97o

Actually a parsec is measure of distance, not time. A parsec is 3.26 light years.
Lucas messed up on that one.
Lucas was aware that a parsec is a unit of distance. At one time Obi-Wan was to react to the nonsensical claim. Later it was changed to the shorter distance story that was fleshed out in the Expanded Universe and then redone in Solo.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom