Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey (small report)

WillMouseketeer

Original Poster
so reports are slowly filtering in that Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey is....The Simpsons ride with bangs and whistles :brick:
it also does NOT go upside down, however from what I'm hearing the main factor is motion sickness, rather than "intense thrills"

as a major Potter fan I pray this isnt true, as this ride was so hyped, that it would be a huge let down. Anybody else catch any reports?

Moritz Stiefel

so reports are slowly filtering in that Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey is....The Simpsons ride with bangs and whistles :brick:
it also does NOT go upside down, however from what I'm hearing the main factor is motion sickness, rather than "intense thrills"

as a major Potter fan I pray this isnt true, as this ride was so hyped, that it would be a huge let down. Anybody else catch any reports?

I hope that isnt true!!!

Ive heard alot of these reports are being made up though.

:( I dont want to get motion sickness, but i do want to go to hogwarts!!!

WillMouseketeer

Original Poster
I did here that some reports are false, however there are several relliable reports that FJ was open for some time yesterday, so I am hoping it was open yet hoping this report was false

and also the false reports where from Twitter, hyping up the ride with made-up spoilers, however the comment of it being very similar to Simpsons, was from a facebook post, so while I do believe false reports are rampant, most of them are "positive" towards FJ, this one however was a more negative response which is why I thought it had a chance being legit

hack2112

I did here that some reports are false, however there are several relliable reports that FJ was open for some time yesterday, so I am hoping it was open yet hoping this report was false

and also the false reports where from Twitter, hyping up the ride with made-up spoilers, however the comment of it being very similar to Simpsons, was from a facebook post, so while I do believe false reports are rampant, most of them are "positive" towards FJ, this one however was a more negative response which is why I thought it had a chance being legit
We already know it's more like Spiderman than Simpsons. It's actually more like the new Transformers ride because it uses both screens and animatronics. Right now, I still only have high hopes for the attraction.

T-1MILLION

lol @ Simpsons ride with bangs and whistles

lol indeed.

People are just making things up or making oversimplified observations to be the first with the news and get the attention.

Spiderman meets Soarin' meets Indiana Jones Adventure plus a whole lot of budget that Disney attractions never get these days.

JT3000

Someone wants dearly to be a Debbie Downer. This ride system isn't even remotely similar to The Simpsons Ride, nor is its budget.

I wonder if they also think Spider-Man is Star Tours with bells and whistles?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom