Harry Potter ride/attraction at WDW

KentB3

Original Poster
There have been rumors of a Harry Potter ride or attraction for WDW, either at Disney-MGM or EPCOT's World Showcase United Kingdom. Is this an actual planned attraction or just a rumor? If so, what will it be like?

RedGear

I don't think that this is going to happen, it is very unlikely. . . so I think I am going to have to say. . . YEAH never going to happen! :zipit:

longfamily

There has been wide speculation about this ride in the past due to a comment made by a higher-up at Universal. The likely hood of it ever happening? Who knows.

This topic has been done to death on this forum. There are several different opinions going several different ways. I encourage you to use the search feature for this particular topic becuase there is a whole lot you can read from the other members floating out there. You may not get much feedback on this particular thread becuase this topic seems to annoy many of the members who have been part of the discussion in the past.

Good luck with your search:)

Halfling418

I LOVE Harry Potter. LOVE it.

That being said, I think it doesn't make sense to have that at Disney...especially if it has to do with the films--they're Warner Brothers. Disney doesn't have the rights to them.

beauty_Belle27

Halfling418 said:
I LOVE Harry Potter. LOVE it.

That being said, I think it doesn't make sense to have that at Disney...especially if it has to do with the films--they're Warner Brothers. Disney doesn't have the rights to them.
true,but they did show Harry Potter on Disney channel,.
In fact,I just saw a commercial on it.crreeeepy!

Badger Brent

I don't mind Harry Potter myself. My kids can't wait for the books and films for release. IF they put such a ride in WDW somewhere, I'm sure the masses would flock to ride or see it. Isn't that what it's all about? Getting more people into the parks and generating money. You may personally not like HP, but the masses of the world do. Millions of fans of HP could convince a family that might have shunned WDW parks into maybe trying it. I love original characters and concepts, but times are a changin. You have to admit, as nice as the UK pavilion area is, it good use a ride or attraction.

ImaginEAR

Tim G

KentB3 said:
There have been rumors of a Harry Potter ride or attraction for WDW, either at Disney-MGM or EPCOT's World Showcase United Kingdom. Is this an actual planned attraction or just a rumor? If so, what will it be like?

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Tim G

There are really no plans for Harry Potter, never been made, and not going to be in the future...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BRER STITCH

You guys are nuts!

It opens tomorrow at noon.

Be waiting by the lagoon with a big yellow balloon.

:lookaroun :drevil: :lookaroun :drevil:

Tim G

BRER STITCH said:
You guys are nuts!

It opens tomorrow at noon.

Be waiting by the lagoon with a big yellow balloon.

:lookaroun :drevil: :lookaroun :drevil:
Good... Now where's that Bomb...
lach.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom