Harry Potter - Ok... it is late 2007. Any broken ground?

darthjohnny

So, any new rumors about what rides are going inside?

The last I heard, the main ride was rumored to be a flying car attraction modeled after the scene from the second Harry Potter movie/book.

kcnole

That's the main one but its years from being open. Closer, we can expect to see the Flying Unicorn be transformed into something to do with Hagrid, Dueling Dragons should be transformed into a more HP related ride as well. There's also a rumor of building the school and putting some kind of walk through attraction in there. Nothing firm has been released however.

darthjohnny

That's the main one but its years from being open. Closer, we can expect to see the Flying Unicorn be transformed into something to do with Hagrid, Dueling Dragons should be transformed into a more HP related ride as well. There's also a rumor of building the school and putting some kind of walk through attraction in there. Nothing firm has been released however.

I heard they might build the Hogwarts castle but heard it also might be just a backdrop, but other rumors claim you might be able to walk through it.

They're being very hush-hush at the moment so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

JROK

The rumor about Hogwarts is that inside the castle will be an interactive attraction developed by the people of Magiquest in Myrtle Beach. Having just visited Magiquest, I think this would be an excellent idea and if it doesn't happen, Universal will be sorely missing out on not only an innovative experience, but also tons of money!

daguru

I'm surprised that there is no metion of Harry Potter any where at IOA that I could see (was there this past weekend, yesterday in fact)...

I thought they would have a display, posters, selling the movies, etc... something? But no mention or anything...

If some how you didn't know that HP was coming to the park, you wouldn't guess it from the lack of ads...

Just a weird observation... :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom