Harry Potter Coming?

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
Hi,
I just wanted to know if their was any rumors of a Harry Potter ride or theme park going to be in disney's turf. If there was a pass rumor I would also like to know because I didn't know about it.Also I would think that it would have been a great idea.

peace!

General Grizz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Sorry, heh. This rumor has been on here too much; and how ironic if it isn't even being planned. WDI would be thinking, "Look what these looneys are saying!" :lol:

I would use the SEARCH feature. To answer your question, some people claim Potter is coming to Disney (banned user, Bill), while most of the "in-the-know" folk have no indication.

I hope not, but I will inquire next time I meet up with a good friend.

ToTBellHop

oh gosh...can this rumor die already?! lol The only person in the world who actually believes this is possible is now banned from this site. Not gonna happen!

StevenT

here we go again :brick: Can anybody say "Bill"?

There is a rumor that harry potter will be coming to the 20K lagoon, bu this is an unsubstantiated rumor. There is no evidence suggesting this except that I beleive Disney bought the rights to some part of Harry Potter. It is my beleif, and many others here on the boards that Harry Potter will NOT be coming to the 20k lagoon ever, or anywhere else in WDW in the near future.

Do I think they should? Absolutley not. Although I enjoy the books and the movies, it's not Disney, and they could do so many other things that would be much better than a Harry Potter attraction.

Now prepare for a great debate...

X-S TECHFOREVER said:
Hi,
I just wanted to know if their was any rumors of a Harry Potter ride or theme park going to be in disney's turf. If there was a pass rumor I would also like to know because I didn't know about it.Also I would think that it would have been a great idea.

peace!

Sorry you asked, right? :lol:

RnRJoe6114

All i kno is this is the only site that i hve seen this rumor
and if this does happen i may die

anyway i completely hate harryPOTter

WDWScottieBoy

Rumor had it that it was going in where 20K was. It was purely a rumor and nothing else. Don't expect a Harry Potter in the parks anytime soon at all, actually don't plan on one ever.

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
yes, but however Its only been my second week of being a member so bare with me.......LOL. You people must think I ask stupid questions huh?

No one thinks that you're stupid :) , everyone was new at one time. As Grizz said, there is a search feature to see if your question has been brought to the forum earlier. A lot of people are big Harry Potter fans and feel the elements of magic would fit in nicely with Disney while others clearly don't. Its a matter of opinion and taste! Keep posting! :)

Sir Hiss527

Bill was banned? really?

Can this Harry Potter rumor seriously be destroyed? Disney did not make Harry Potter, so it's never coming to Disney, EVER...

NO!! NO!! Harry Potter is not Disney, nor will ever be.

DarkMeasures

I don't see Harry Potter in Fantasyland for one thing. The story gets darker with every book and people die and *spoilers* Harry learns his dad was an A-hole *end spoilers*...

I really liked the fifth book. It felt more like a tragedy than anything else (though *spoilers* only 1 person dies */spoilers*)

StevenT

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
why is bill banned?
From what I read from Bill's last thread (The Should Bill leave? thread) he was banned for continuously advertising his competing website, and for promoting the false Potter rumour and thus decreasing the credibility of the forums.

MagicalMonorail

Coming Spring 2006! Harry Potter's Magic Show!

Country Bear Jamboree will be permanently closed to allow more room for Mr. Potter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Grizz. I couldn't resist.

DarkMeasures

StevenT said:
From what I read from Bill's last thread (The Should Bill leave? thread) he was banned for continuously advertising his competing website, and for promoting the false Potter rumour and thus decreasing the credibility of the forums.

But I liked Bill....

Can someone PM me his E-mail. He wanted to see my park in RCT2 and he got banned before I was done.

StevenT

MagicalMonorail said:
Coming Spring 2006! Harry Potter's Magic Show!

Country Bear Jamboree will be permanently closed to allow more room for Mr. Potter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Grizz. I couldn't resist.
Actually I think you heard that rumor wrong, they are changing the Haunted Mansion into "Haunted Hogwarts" :lol:

Langdonj

Harry Pottter came to Disney

Harry Potter came to Disney last year. I brought the book with me to read to my son while waiting in line. :p :p :p
It was a HUGE book to carry around. Welcome X-S TECHFOREVER

imagineer99

I thought Bill was banned due to multiple usernames...

Anyway, you gotta admit the guy went out in style. Afterall, that whole Phantom Bill was so cool.

"Good Posters don't die, they simply fade away." :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom