Suess Trolly Train Ride
Revenge of the Mummy
Jimmy Neutron
Shrek
Fear Factor Live
Flying Unicorn
Storm Force
Curious George

Not a single one of those additions has been very good. The last good thing I can remember was Men in Black.

All of those attractions have been exactly what they claimed to be. What concept art were you looking at? :shrug: And Revenge of the Mummy is the best ride in the entire park.

NemoRocks78

Seized
All of those attractions have been exactly what they claimed to be. What concept art were you looking at? :shrug: And Revenge of the Mummy is the best ride in the entire park.
Exactly... and what the heck is wrong with Shrek? Or Neutron? And what were you expecting out of Curious George and The Flying Unicorn?

MiRi

This is amazing. I love Harry Potter, so I will be planning a trip up to Orlando to check this out. I also am dying to see what Disney has up their sleeves to stirke back.

I will also like to add that Revenge of the Mummy & Shrek are two amazing attractions.

Computer Magic

Let the war begin!!! I'm so glad Universal got it because i hate Harry Potter. But what truly excites me is that Disney is going to strike back in a big way, and the only thing that can outdo potter, is Pirates!!!
I agree....This will not go unanswered and that is good for us vistors :sohappy:

hauntdmansion79

Wow! So it's finally official. I kind of had a feeling Universal would get it. Disney probably wouldn't create a whole entire land just for Harry Potter and from the concept art, that's what Rowling wanted to do. Disney might have only offered an attraction, a shop and perhaps a restaurant. Also with Disney having Narnia, it might have been a conflict of interest for them.

Regardless, me and my family and friends really like Harry Potter and this is really exciting. Depending on how it actually comes out, this new land could end being a reason to go to Universal to check it all out.

toadh63

Does HP have legs for this to be permanent? Assuming the last movie comes out in 2009 to 2011, and JKR sticks to her promise of "no more Harry," is HP so beloved that the land will be relevant in 2020?

Sure, on the one hand, something like Dr Seuss is good to go pretty much ad infinitum. But what about Jurassic Park - kinda cool in '89, but not much more than a walk-through these days.

Dunno - but competition is good for the Orlando theme parks... IMHO, too much dependence on the same characters the past few years (Stitch - oh, wait - Nemo - no, we've got it this time... Monsters, Inc!).

jesserin

According to this the movie is coming out July 11th? I thought it was coming out the 13th? Any one know what's fact or fiction?

dxwwf3

Rethemeing Dueling Dragons? That completely ruins any anticipation I had about this addition. I know it isn't a huge deal to most people, but I LOVE that queue, preshow, and storyline. I think it's a shame that they couldn't at least leave that attraction alone. However, anything else in the land can go. I think it's probably the worst island of IOA. I never took the time to see Sinbad because of what I had seen online and Poseiden's Fury has never really worked IMO, even though the themeing of the building is amazing.

I know and care nothing about Harry Potter, never watched any of the films or read any of the books, but at least the concept art looks good and God knows IOA needs a new major attraction. I just wish they didn't have to mess with the Dueling Dragons storyline. Maybe if they put a good show in PF and the new attraction is great, it will be easy to forgive them :lol:

sknydave

I love Poseidon's Fury... Except for the dumbest villain in the history of the universe. LORD DARKANON!!!!!!!! FEAR ME MORTALS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom