Harry Potter Collages

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I just spent 3 nights at Cabana Bay resort at Universal Studios, and 2 days meandering around the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I took lots of photographs, and a hobby of mine is to make collages with my pictures. I did not see a better place to post these collages, so if they are in the wrong forum, move them to where they better fit.

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I started out on the Universal Studios side of the WWOHP. When you do this you end up in London.

HP0001.jpg
HP0002.jpg
HP0003.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I rode the Hogwart's Express from King's Cross in London to Hogsmeade, and then I immediately did a return trip. I did this on each day of my trip, so this is a combine effort of photos from the two days. It really does make you feel like you are in the movie, and living the experience.

HP0009.jpg
HP0010.jpg
HP0011.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I definitely wanted to try butterbeer on this trip since I neglected to do that back in 2012, when I first visited Hogsmeade in the WWOHP. I made a real event of it this time by having the fish& chips at the Leaky Cauldron, with the butterbeer as my beverage. I really enjoyed the entire meal, and the atmosphere in the Leaky Cauldron is great. Universal has really done a super job with the entire Harry Potter experience.

HP0012.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I ran across this shop with the giant toads, and I had to get some photographs. My grandson has quite a menagerie at home of reptiles. They are too many right now for me to list what he has. However, I definitely sent him a pic of the giant toads in this window. Sadly, I did not catch the name of this shop.

HP0013.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I believe I mixed up Diagon Alley Shops, and a Hogsmeade shop in the first collage. However, I really love taking photos of signs, and WWOHP is a sign lover's paradise.

HP0014.jpg
HP0015.jpg
HP0016.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
You can exchange you muggle money for potter money, if you go to the Money Exchange. They also have some other really cool money related souvenirs, in their shop.

HP0017.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
HP0018.jpg

You could also get your butterbeer at the Butterbeer establishment. They sold butterbeer, as well as other beverages. I hope you can read the menu.

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
On the 2nd of my visit to the WWOHP, I ate at The Three Broomsticks. This time, I had the shepherd's Pie with my butterbeer. It was yummy. I was still enjoying butterbeer a lot, and wondering how they get that foam to last throughout the entire drink.

HP0024.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
Hogsmeade is located in the Islands of Adventure part of the Universal Orlando theme parks system. Diagon Alley, King's Cross, and Gringott's Bank, are located in the Universal Studios part. You need a park to park ticket, to be able to back and forth between the two sides of the WWOHP.

HP0025.jpg

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
HP0027.jpg
HP0028.jpg
HP0029.jpg
HP0030.jpg
HP0031.jpg
HP0032.jpg

If you want to ride the ride inside the castle, you enter into one line at the door, and if you just want to take photographs, you are directed to a totally different line. I did not ride the ride. I stayed inside quite some time, trying to get as best a quality of photos as I could. I had a hard time with the Fat Lady, and with the Sorting Hat.

Disneyhead'71

Awesome work. I'm so glad people are stopping and taking in all the detail. The place is so chocked full of detail it's a bit overwhelming.

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I had a really good time those 2 days in the parks at Universal. Sure, I took some photos of the other lands in the parks, but I wanted this thread to be strictly about WWOHP. I hope you have enjoyed my efforts. Thanks for looking.

HP0033.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom