Hard Rock Hotel

mickeyears

Original Poster
For anyone who has stayed at Hard Rock Hotel. Have any comments on what you think of the hotel or suggestions? We are staying in October and would love to read about your thoughts and your trip. Is front of the line access still available when staying at a Universal resort? Thanks in advance for the info!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mickeyears
For anyone who has stayed at Hard Rock Hotel. Have any comments on what you think of the hotel or suggestions? We are staying in October and would love to read about your thoughts and your trip. Is front of the line access still available when staying at a Universal resort? Thanks in advance for the info!

I think I can help you out with this one. I just stayed there for 6 nights and it was awesome. I'll be staying there again. The place was so themed up and the rooms were very nice. Service was great. The only complaint I have was the pool wasnt deep enough. like 4 and half. but thats a minor complaint. The front of the line access is so great. The longest wait we had was for Ripsaw Falls and that was for 15 min and DD and it was like 10 min. Everything else was a walk on. Your walking distance from the parks. We mostly walk over to them instead of taking the water taxi. To walking was awhole lot better then waiting for the taxi to pick up up and then take us over there. Anything else just ask. :)

mickeyears

Original Poster
Thanks for the info JAY-ROD!! Sound like HRH is a great place to stay. Love the front of line access. Leaving in 52 days!!! Staying a HRH for 2 nights then off to OKW for 7 nights. We just received our tickets for Halloween Horror Night. We have never been at Halloween. I will let everyone know what that is like when we get back.

Was there any limits to the front of line access?

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mickeyears
Thanks for the info JAY-ROD!! Sound like HRH is a great place to stay. Love the front of line access. Leaving in 52 days!!! Staying a HRH for 2 nights then off to OKW for 7 nights. We just received our tickets for Halloween Horror Night. We have never been at Halloween. I will let everyone know what that is like when we get back.

Was there any limits to the front of line access?

No limit at all. Just show ur hotel id and the get in the express line and ur on the ride again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom