Pre-Trip Happy winter Holidays : 2 day trip To Disneyland Paris !

Good afternoon/evening everyone!

As my exams approach and I actually should be studying, I'm taking a little break to announce that within 21 days I will make a short trip to Disneyland Paris. Okay this sentence doesn't do justice to my excitement buy YES YES YES we are going back !

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel between 5th and 6th of February. As you might know: February is a low season period so we hope to do quite some attractions on the first day ! Oh and in we I mean : Myself ( Laurence), my sister (Alix) and my father ( Dominique).A proper introduction will follow when the TR comes along!

But for now, back to my econometric's study book!

L.

P1030636.JPG

Last edited:

FlaggNL

hej Laurence :) Great! Still counting down, but you are home before you know it. And with home I mean, the Paris house! LOL! Enjoy the pre-trip thoughts! Looking foward for the TR!! :) And for now.... enjoy Econometrics :facepalm:

FlaggNL

My Dad just called me to announce that he just got back from the travel agency to pick up the tickets.. OH YEAH ! :cool: D-18 !

That's great news :) For us it is ages ago we had to pick up the tickets since we have annual passes for DLP. But hej D-18 is much much better than D-287 for our WDW trip :)

Laurenciaa

Original Poster
I always assumed that we were going to DLRP the 5th and 6th.. Boy was I wrong! We are going a day earlier! Oh yeah ! Minus one day on my countdown ! Like I said, TR will follow shorty after :D

FlaggNL

I always assumed that we were going to DLRP the 5th and 6th.. Boy was I wrong! We are going a day earlier! Oh yeah ! Minus one day on my countdown ! Like I said, TR will follow shorty after :D

Hej that's even better :) I am jealous :) I was looking my older TR's and well when looking at the pictures I wanna go back :) LOL, but hej...... we are going to WDW and that's even better than DLP..... for the long future.... but the near future..... :) Have fun! Say hi to Mickey! And curious for the TR!!

FlaggNL

Okay ! one Bonjour from Flagg to Mickey :) yeah I've never done a TR so I'll have to see how it goes :)

LOL, a bonjour :) I thought a TR would be very difficult to do, but well it took a little time, but it's really very easy! My only obligation is that you are only allowed to place 10 pics in one post... but well... if that's all :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom