Happy holidays

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
Ariel!!! How good to see you! Be sure to look at the Fantasmic meet thread in Trip Reports; not only do you get to see mighty and Noah, along with lots of other folks, but you get to see the new, improved, Mom!

I was getting paranoid; after we "roomed" together at BWV, you dropped put of sight.

Oh mom, don't be paranoid! After that, I started school, which was enough in and of itself. but then, that following spring something amazing happened!! I fell in love. I met a wonderful man and am now living with the person I call my soulmate. I have never been happier and have actually been talking with Marky about how I would love to meet up again and bring my man....he has never been to Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!
I hope all is well with you too - I am now going to check out those pictures!! :)

Tigggrl

Ariel! How wonderful for you! Its kinda funny, I move FROM Florida to be with my soulmate, and you moved TO Florida and found yours...LOL!
And Mighty has found hers....I wonder how Tink is doing in the romance area?? and Maria needs someone special too;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom