happy-haunts.com

duhastmich17

Original Poster
I have made a little Tribute site to Phantom Manor in Disneyland Resort Paris and, I would like to know, what you tink of it.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post my site but, if I'm in violation with the board rules, you can delete this topic.

http://www.happy-haunts.com

I hope you like it .

banner02.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
wow that is a superbly presented site, great job! Not only that, you have great content on there too! :sohappy:

AliciaLuvzDizne

GREAT SITE!!

and (small side track here) I never even THOUGHT about this before but...
How do us folk that dont speak any french know whats going on in the rides at DLP??
do they have some kind of translator devices or anything like that?

anyways great site:wave:

Sweet Laker

Well a lot of rides are both in French and English. Offcourse the main language is French, but they do deliver headphones with English translation and in some cases there are tv's with English subtitles and even English spoken. Space Mountain for example has a view English spoken videos present in the queu area.

So it is possible to understand what is happening at a lot of attractions. Personally i am Dutch and don't speak much French neither, but i do understand a lot of what is going on.

Just use the magic words: Merci (thank You) and Bonjour (good day) and Bonsoir (good evening) and there is nothing the matter. BUT beware, it is better just to speak English with the castmembers. I once asked: OU est le toilet (where are the restrooms/toilets) and the girl i asked it gave me a explenation of a few minutes, totally in French, so i said Merci (magic word ;) ) and i asked the next CM i saw and asked it in English. THAT worked much better :)

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Sweet Laker
Well a lot of rides are both in French and English. Offcourse the main language is French, but they do deliver headphones with English translation and in some cases there are tv's with English subtitles and even English spoken. Space Mountain for example has a view English spoken videos present in the queu area.

So it is possible to understand what is happening at a lot of attractions. Personally i am Dutch and don't speak much French neither, but i do understand a lot of what is going on.

Just use the magic words: Merci (thank You) and Bonjour (good day) and Bonsoir (good evening) and there is nothing the matter. BUT beware, it is better just to speak English with the castmembers. I once asked: OU est le toilet (where are the restrooms/toilets) and the girl i asked it gave me a explenation of a few minutes, totally in French, so i said Merci (magic word ;) ) and i asked the next CM i saw and asked it in English. THAT worked much better :)

lol thanks! thats a great story about trying to find the bathroom... I know some spanish but, as your French, its VERY limited. So i wouldnt even dare to try it LOL i'd be afraid Id ask where the goat is or something lol

thanks for the info...Im trying to get my dad to take me to Italy and he said .. hmm Paris has a Disney World (MY magic words LOL) so who knows...maybe i'll get to go!!

AliciaLuvzDizne

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom