Happy Canada Day!

Animaniac93-98

Happy Canada Day!

Joyeux Jour Du Canada!*

Every day I am very happy to be living in the country I am. One that mixes the best of European and American culture, places it within a vast and varied natural beauty and produces the best maple syrup!

These are not my pictures, but they show some of the places I have visited. I think Quebec City in particular, is North America's most attractive.

GettyImages-96310704_medium_cs.jpg

Banff-Avenue-%E2%80%93-the-Heart-of-the-Beautiful-Town-in-Canada1%20(1).jpg

ThinkstockPhotos-147454466.jpg

DDmlYnxWAAArHO1.jpg

(it's not Disney, but they sell Beaver Tails and Tiny Tom Donuts!)

*If I said that wrong, I blame Google Traslate...and Grade 9 French

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Tim Hortons is selling poutine donuts today! And maple bacon frappes, but those weren't very good... Happy Canada Day!View attachment 213037
Only in the US, apparently. We're getting dutchies, maple Tim Bits, and (if memory serves), maple iced capps.

Happy Canada Day!

Joyeux Jour Du Canada!*

Every day I am very happy to be living in the country I am. One that mixes the best of European and American culture, places it within a vast and varied natural beauty and produces the best maple syrup!

These are not my pictures, but they show some of the places I have visited. I think Quebec City in particular, is North America's most attractive.

GettyImages-96310704_medium_cs.jpg

Banff-Avenue-%E2%80%93-the-Heart-of-the-Beautiful-Town-in-Canada1%20(1).jpg

ThinkstockPhotos-147454466.jpg

DDmlYnxWAAArHO1.jpg

(it's not Disney, but they sell Beaver Tails and Tiny Tom Donuts!)

*If I said that wrong, I blame Google Traslate...and Grade 9 French
Aye, it's a beautiful country. Admit it though, you go to Wonderland for Behemoth and funnel cakes. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom