Happy Birthday to The Mom

Nemo14

Original Poster
I put this in the thread for Doug too, but if he were here he would have given this to you:

335.png

Goofyernmost

She's not the only one who likes snow.

I liked snow when I was growing up in the midwestern part of the United States. All I have to say about it is I got a Sled for Christmas when I was a kid and had lots of fun sledding.
All of us that were raised in the north did that sledding thing as a child. However, many of us, once we started having to drive in it, shovel it, buy winter clothing, heat our homes, pay extra taxes for snow removal, etc. quickly figured out that snow was nothing more then frozen water and if we really missed it that much we could take an ice cube out of the freezer and have our own little condensed version of snow.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
All of us that were raised in the north did that sledding thing as a child. However, many of us, once we started having to drive in it, shovel it, buy winter clothing, heat our homes, pay extra taxes for snow removal, etc. quickly figured out that snow was nothing more then frozen water and if we really missed it that much we could take an ice cube out of the freezer and have our own little condensed version of snow.

:rolleyes: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom