Happy Birthday to ME - Disney World Here I come

disney4life2008

Today is my birthday :p (4th of July) and Mickey Mouse left me a wonderful surprise for my August holiday.

Attachments

• WP_001286.jpg
    WP_001286.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 57
  • WP_001285.jpg
    WP_001285.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 48

diznyboyz

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to all out there! Also wishing my sister and her family a Happy First Disney Trip. They leave in a couple of hours for their drive to the happiest place on earth. May you all make many wonderful memories. Life is too short to not go to Disney!

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Mickey and Friends (and Olaf) are awaiting my arrival in a matter of days :) I have worked so hard this summer and for the first time in a long time relax and celebrate during my disney vacation. And to top it off I lost a few lbs. not the 20lbs I wanted but hey its a life change :) I met with my doctor this morning and he cleared me and said have a great time at disney world - of course in moderation (easier said than done, lol). I have a few more projects to wrap up this week but Friday is my personal day (packing and watching Beauty and the Beast) then at midnight Saturday I am heading to Indy Airport for my 530am departure. So excited :p

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Mickey and Friends (and Olaf) are awaiting my arrival in a matter of days :) I have worked so hard this summer and for the first time in a long time relax and celebrate during my disney vacation. And to top it off I lost a few lbs. not the 20lbs I wanted but hey its a life change :) I met with my doctor this morning and he cleared me and said have a great time at disney world - of course in moderation (easier said than done, lol). I have a few more projects to wrap up this week but Friday is my personal day (packing and watching Beauty and the Beast) then at midnight Saturday I am heading to Indy Airport for my 530am departure. So excited :p

You leave this weekend? That's super. I'm just finally getting out rough draft itinerary together for our departure next..Tues or Wed ( we are driving ). We check in Thursday the 14th and I can't wait for this summer vacation before summer is over..seems like it just flew by this year...

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Original Poster
You leave this weekend? That's super. I'm just finally getting out rough draft itinerary together for our departure next..Tues or Wed ( we are driving ). We check in Thursday the 14th and I can't wait for this summer vacation before summer is over..seems like it just flew by this year...

Yes :) I am driving from central Illinois to Indianapolis at midnight (flight leaves at 530am) Saturday morning. I am beyond excited. Its sad - the 14th is my last full day lol. Its amazing how we plan for months (sometimes years) and once we are there its over. I am the type of disney traveler that I feel guilty sleeping - I am normally going to bed midnight/1am and up at 7am ready to start the day. You will have a great time - crowds will be really good during your stay as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom