Happy Birthday Figment!

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
bdcardwdw.jpg

How about we celebrate it by bringing back Dreamfinder? Great idea I think!
I think that's a GREAT idea! :)

Genie of the Lamp

Well in that case, happy UNbirthday Figgy.:) That one little spark of imagination keeps the dreamers dreaming of new and endless possibilities. It also in turn keeps Walt's/Tony's promise that this attraction will be and continue to be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.

dkosdros

Happy Birthday Figment.. Hey do they bring the character suite out for M&G's ever? I would absolutely love my picture with Figment. He is probably my favorite or close to it. I also love Chip & Dale.

Cmdr_Crimson

Happy Birthday Figment.. Hey do they bring the character suite out for M&G's ever? I would absolutely love my picture with Figment. He is probably my favorite or close to it. I also love Chip & Dale.

Figzilla was retired due to many complaining that his size was exaggerated. Which I am in agreement with...

dkosdros

Wow so they opted for nothing vs. A having people get over it. or B coming up with a solution. They have a talking trash can. They cant figure out how to have a talking animatronic sitting on a box for a M&G so people can visit and have a picture taken with their favorite character?!?! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom