Happy Birthday Disney's Animal Kingdom

lpet11984

Perhaps we should equate the parks to their age.
-Magic Kingdom is a 36 year old who has seen better days, but is still living life to its fullest.
-Epcot is a 25 year old who has been around the world exploring and learning.
-DHS is an 18 year old that's just had a major identity change.
-DAK is a 10 year old that's still learning the times tables. And it's got a long and exciting life ahead of it! :D

:ROFLOL:

disney21

-Magic Kingdom is a 36 year old who has seen better days, but is still living life to its fullest.
-DAK is a 10 year old that's still learning the times tables. And it's got a long and exciting life ahead of it! :D
very funny! :lol:

banimall

Makes me feel old, I remember seeing the concept drawings in the old photo building at the entrance to MK a couple of years before it opened.

1DisneyDad

Happy B-day Ak!

100_2977.jpg

WildLodgeFan

Thanks for that great chuckle! Absolutely classic! Birthday tidings, AK! And thanks to the wonderful folks at Disney that make the magic happen in all forms.

mpoppins76

:lol::rolleyes:

Figment25

Happy birthday DAK, I can still remember my first visit in August 1998 as a 16yr old teen, loved it then and love it more today

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
WOW. I can't believe it's been 10 years!!
i agree... but then again, it feels like longer for me. i was there in the opening months and that seems like ages ago. especially if you list all the major things that have happened in those 10 years. wow. that is a lot of memories. :D

Where were you in April 1998? i was in my last year of college. i went during the first few months with my 2 roommates from college. it sure wasnt what it is today. that was a half day park. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom