Happy 5-5-05 (Disneyland's 50th) everyone!

KentB3

Original Poster
Tomorrow (May 5, 2005) marks the beginning of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary celebration, or The Happiest Celebration on Earth! All of Disney's theme parks; Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong Disneyland (upon opening later this year), as well as the Disney Cruise Line; will participate, but we all know that this 1 1/2 year-long celebration is really Disneyland's!

Therefore, on behalf of WDWMagic, I would like to wish each and every one who has visited (or plans to visit) and/or is a Cast Member at Disneyland (as well as Disney's other theme parks and the Disney Cruise Line), and everyone here on WDWMagic's forums (whether they have visited/plan to visit, or not!), a Happy 5/5/05 to celebrate the opening day of Disneyland's extended 50th Anniversary celebration! :) :D :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :animwink:

ImaginEAR

Ya beat me to it... HAPPY 5/5/05!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:Now the countdown begins to July 17, 2005... sigh...

jrriddle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND!!!
It's nice to see you finally getting the TLC you deserve.
Now if only we could get Matt Ouimet to run WDW.

BigPigletFan

ImaginEAR said:
Ya beat me to it... HAPPY 5/5/05!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:Now the countdown begins to July 17, 2005... sigh...

Same thing for me. Only until July 14th.. and the REAL party will be on the 17th. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom