Happily Ever After vs. Enchantment

Happily Ever After vs. Enchantment

• Happily Ever After

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Disney Enchantment

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Poseidon Quest

While we're on this subject, I did just produce a video essay breaking down the 50th anniversary. It doesn't focus exclusively on fireworks, but most of it does. I go into more depth and break down why the new shows are vastly inferior in creativity to their predecessors and what makes them so lazily executed:

Fable McCloud

We saw enchantment this last Saturday night. It’s technically fine. The Main Street projections, spotlight beams, lasers and pyrotechnics are all pretty good. My big problem with this show is the content. I was under the impression that this show was created for the 50th anniversary of the WDW resort. So why is it just the same old movie soundtracks you seem to get with every other show? Where is the haunted mansion theme? Where’s the iconic Epcot music? No parks related content AT ALL? It makes NO sense to me.
I was thinking along the same lines. We're celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World (the Park) not Disney movies. There should be nods to all things past and present. Where were the acknowledgements to former rides or parades or songs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom