News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

wtyy21

And now Harmonius is leaving as well???
Yes. Overall, the nighttime entertainment of 50th was flop, except Beacons of Magic, which i really like it and more emotional than both Harmonious and Enchantment. It's like about how new Disney movie premiered theatrically but flop in box office after the film's debuted.

Disney and imagineers should learn from mistake when making a new nighttime spectacular.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Yes. Overall, the nighttime entertainment of 50th was flop, except Beacons of Magic, which i really like it and more emotional than both Harmonious and Enchantment. It's like about how new Disney movie premiered theatrically but flop in box office after the film's debuted.

Disney and imagineers should learn from mistake when making a new nighttime spectacular.
Beacons, except SSE still ending with the 50th?

SpectroMan93

I just hope they understand that it wasn’t just the theme song that was beloved, but the entire story that was told. The segments of Dreams, The Journey, Friendship, Love, Adversity, and eventually Triumph are what gave Happily Ever After so much heart.

If this becomes a thrown together collage of new Disney songs and projections bookended by the HEA theme song, I will be incredibly disappointed.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

I just hope they understand that it wasn’t just the theme song that was beloved, but the entire story that was told. The segments of Dreams, The Journey, Friendship, Love, Adversity, and eventually Triumph are what gave Happily Ever After so much heart.

If this becomes a bunch of thrown together collage of new Disney songs and projections bookended by the HEA theme song, I will be incredibly disappointed.
I'm not saying HEA can't be updated but I don't think just throwing HEA into DE would help anything.

TTA94

When should we expect more info on HEA 2.0? Jokes aside that Harmonious was HEA 2.0

Is there some 100th Anniversary event planned, asside from the NYE event where I’m not expecting much from that, where we will get more info on HEA, Epcots new show, DLRs new shows, F! opening date, Trons exact opening date, Railroad opening date… maybe I’m missing some other stuff to that needs more info on.

Vinnie Mac

When should we expect more info on HEA 2.0? Jokes aside that Harmonious was HEA 2.0

Is there some 100th Anniversary event planned, asside from the NYE event where I’m not expecting much from that, where we will get more info on HEA, Epcots new show, DLRs new shows, F! opening date, Trons exact opening date, Railroad opening date… maybe I’m missing some other stuff to that needs more info on.
Feels like we got to much info but still left with a giant question mark.

SpectroMan93

I'm not saying HEA can't be updated but I don't think just throwing HEA into DE would help anything.
And yet something tells me current TDO would do exactly that. The fact that D’Amaro framed it as the return of the popular Happily Ever After anthem makes me worried they don’t understand what made the show special at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom