Happily Ever After - 2019 showtimes

HappyHaunt97

Original Poster
Have recently heard rumblings of HEA moving to a weekend only schedule after the Christmas season. Can anyone shed some light on this? Normally I would dismiss these types of rumors, as nightly fireworks have been a tradition since my first visit to WDW. Unfortunately, with TDO's latest entertainment butchering, I'm beginning to wonder if anything is sacred at this point. Not many thrill seekers in my family, so reduced entertainment makes for a sub-par experience on our end.

TTA94

Have recently heard rumblings of HEA moving to a weekend only schedule after the Christmas season. Can anyone shed some light on this? Normally I would dismiss these types of rumors, as nightly fireworks have been a tradition since my first visit to WDW. Unfortunately, with TDO's latest entertainment butchering, I'm beginning to wonder if anything is sacred at this point. Not many thrill seekers in my family, so reduced entertainment makes for a sub-par experience on our end.

If this is true that really doesn’t make scene. If attendance is low cutting HEA down will not help.

Disone

Well here we are Midway through January, and happily ever after seems to be solidly nightly. In an additional positive note, have you seen its finale lately? Anyone else think it's been pumped up? The last few finales I have seen have been an impressive display of Firepower.

WDW Monorail

Well here we are Midway through January, and happily ever after seems to be solidly nightly. In an additional positive note, have you seen its finale lately? Anyone else think it's been pumped up? The last few finales I have seen have been an impressive display of Firepower.

It has. A pretty good amount of product has been added during some segments. The finale has included a significant amount of saultes for the past few months as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom