Pre-Trip Happiest retirees in The World

Hi folks, after lots of encouragement and kind words from many magicians on here I have decided to do a trip report of our upcoming vacation.
When …. 5th September .. 7 nights Endless Summer Hotel Universal
12th September..14 nights POFQ ..WDW
Who ….My sister Christine. “C”. Myself. Gillan. “G”

Just a little backstory.
We started visiting WDW in 1980 and have enjoyed many trips over the years. We have also done the occasional trips to Disneyland Paris and Disneyland California but we feel much more at home in WDW. Our final visit was in 2008 as we then had other priorities being our ailing elderly parents. Between 2009 & 2013 we sadly lost both of them so we decided to wait until after our early retirement from our local hospital to have our next vacation to WDW as a retirement gift to ourselves.
We had to delay the visit 4 times because of you know what and will finally be arriving this September.
Reading all the trip reports on this great forum has helped us so much, especially with the changes that have taken place over the years ie : MDE app.
Once we return home from this fabulous vacation I will do a trip report.View attachment 729707This is us at Disneyland Paris. Christine to the right and me to the left.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 108

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom