Happiest Disney Moment

Mr. Tom Morrow

The best night of my life!

Mine would have to be marrying my best friend at the Yacht Club Resort Gazebo, February 1, 2001 with 40 family and friends in attendance. Or maybe the viewing of Illuminations with 40 family and friends, and my wife from our private dessert party at the UK terrace. Or maybe it was later that night without the 40 family and friends in attendance in the honeymoon suite at the Wilderness Lodge! :animwink: :animwink:

Frontierland CM

I love being a CM and making the magic happen for little kids. I worked in Frontierland, so I knew exactly when the light would go off, and when the music would turn on for SpectroMagic. One night I was making the leather bracelets and had no business, so my mgr let me do a magical momoent for a little girl. I took her into the street, and told everyone that Tinkerbell had sprinkled her light sword with pixie dust, and she was going to start the parade. I counted to three, she waived her "wand", and the music blared. The look on her face couldn't be bought with all the money in the world! Another chance I had to make someone's vacation special was the day I decided to go to Chef Mickey's (my favorite!) for breakfast alone. The couple right next to my table got engaged, and I told them to meet me in front of the Prairie Outpost at 8pm. During the day I bought them a character sketch and a collector's coin, took them to a private viewing area above the street and gave them the gifts. They were so appreciative, and they loved all the attention they got from the characters!

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by Davis224
What is your happiest Disney moment that you wish you could share with someone else. . . maybe your kids (if you / or when you have them)

Mine would have to be my girlfriend seeing Tinkerbell fly from Cinderellas Castle. The look on her face made her seem like she was six, especially when she started to clap and stare with her mouth wide open !! :lol: :lol:

Hey!
Um...... well watching the Fire work spectacular with at Magic Kingdom with my family and just being at Disney is good enough for me!

KathyG/poohbear

I have two

1) When my child was 2...he is 17 now...we took him to Disney. He had been begging to see Mickey Mouse. When he saw Mickey he was afraid. He was crying. We took him to a gift shop and he wanted a stuffed Mickey. Watching him walk out of the park, when that Mickey up to his cheek, hugging it is one of my 2 best moments. He was so content...all he wanted was a stuffed Mickey. He didn't understand why Mickey was so big because he was little on TV. :)

2) Last March, my mom took the whole family to WDW. My brother lives in Ohio and has 5 kids who have never been ranging in age from 1 1/2 to 11. The last ride we took was IASW and we had our own boat. We all were singing and the kids were dancing.....that moment is hard to beat too.

conntom

To me the happiest moment was the first time I went to the
Very Merry Christmas Party it was one night of magic for me.
The fireworks that night was the best that I every saw and
the Christmas Parade was spically good at night.:)

sillyspook13

Reading this is so much fun! These stories are making me cry!:cry:

My happiest moment was when I took my Traditions class for being a Cast Member. I was lucky enough to have my good friend Hurley as one of my teachers.
As the other Cast Members know, there is a film shown at the end of the class which basically sums up the magic of Disney. Ignoring the weird looks from the others at my table, I cried through the whole thing. When the film ended and the lights were turned on, I saw Hurley walk back into the room. He saw me crying, so he took me aside and told me that every time he teaches the class, he has to leave the room during that film becayse he always "gets emotional".
At this point, the class was over, and the coordinators of training came into the room. My oldest sister, and the first member of our Disney family to become a Cast Member, was one of them. From the look on her face, I knew that she was proud.

diegorivera2

The happiest moment (so far) would have to be my 18 month old son ringing the bell on the "horseless carriage" riding down Main St. USA this past June with a close second being my wife's reaction to SpectroMagic! on our second trip together to WDW in October 1998 or when we took 6 family friends, all 55 and over, for a long weekend trip and watched them have the time of their lives in 2001.

meeko_33785

Only one?!? It's so hard to just pick one. I can think of 40 or so just off the top of my head! One of the first I remember was years and years ago when I was 4. It was the first time I ate at King Stephens's Banquet Hall at MK (now Cinderella's Royal Table) and met Cinderella. I remeber I had such a crush on her when I was little and was just enchanted by her. To top in off she gave me a kiss on the cheeck that left a red lip print. I can still remeber saying I would never wash it off. This is one of my first memories of WDW that I can still remember.

cuteypatooty78

My favorite moment.....

...has to be the last day we were there. We got this great table outiside at the "Rose and Crown Pub" and got a close up view of the fireworks over EPCOT! It was such a magical moment for my family, my friend Kathleen, and I!!! :) After that we went to the Beach Club's Beaches and Cream restaraunt and ate the Kitchen Sink Sundae at 11:30 at night! :)

imagineer boy

Favorite Moment

When I first went to WDW when I was four, my family stayed at the Polynesian. There was a character that stood around outside one of the resturaunts (Goofy) and kids would always run up to him and hug him. I was scared of costume characters at the time, so when we needed to pass him up, I ran briscly past him. Then, my parents decided to walk me up to him one day. Goofy shook my dad's hand, but I just didn't look at him. All Goofy did was pat my head, and for a moment, I thought I heard him say, "A-heuck, heelo there little feller." Of corse, costume characters aren't allowed to speak, and it was a lont tome ago. Probably my imagination. I didn't run away sceaming, but walked away with my parents feeling better about my self that I had faced my fears. :)

orangefan15

Well, its hard to pick just one...but it has to be my latest trip to Disney...I planned the whole thing as a surprise for my mom (she didn't know anything except that we were going to Disney)...its so much fun to set up magical things (like staying at Grand Floridian) and surprising someone with them...you become part of the Disney magic...truly amazing!!

Camelot

My favorite Disney moment was the first time I went to WDW. I took my Mom on vacation with me, and she and I both had a wonderful time.

Watching Mom "chase" down Mickey to have me take a picture of her with Mickey: PRICELESS :)

Tim G

Originally posted by Davis224
What is your happiest Disney moment that you wish you could share with someone else. . . maybe your kids (if you / or when you have them)

Mine would have to be my girlfriend seeing Tinkerbell fly from Cinderellas Castle. The look on her face made her seem like she was six, especially when she started to clap and stare with her mouth wide open !! :lol: :lol:

Got Married in the GF....

the wedding chapel wasn't there yet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom