Happiest Celebration on Earth

Clark Griswold

Original Poster

I was wondering (since we are thinking about our next Disney visit) when the Happiest Celebration on Earth ends; does the celebration for Epcot begin next year or does the suggested "dreams" theme take place next year? Anybody know when the official conclusion of the Happiest Celebration is?

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders..."

8<:-)

September 30th 2006 is the official end I think....
"Where dreams come true" hasn't been announced...wait til tomorrow.

-thedisneycast

Chanty

:confused: that s*^%s...we're celebrating my mom's 50th Bday in October and thought it was perfect that Disney was doing the same thing !!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Chanty said:
:confused: that s*^%s...we're celebrating my mom's 50th Bday in October and thought it was perfect that Disney was doing the same thing !!

well technically Disneyland is now 51 so it wouldn't have worked anyway :wave:

Chanty

True, but as for my mom...she'll still be 50 and buying her all kinds of fun Disney 50 items would've been awesome! It wasn't my intention to actually be there when Disney was 50 (then we should've gone to California) but to join the Happiest Celebration On Earth ;) We are still trying to give her this theme on our vacation though :king: This birthday celebration will still be one she'll never forget :animwink: so mission accomplished anywayz...just a little detail that is "disappointing" for us. :rolleyes:

BUT if the new theme is 'Where Dreams Come True'...we'll send out some more wishes haha :sohappy:

ttyl
Chantal

Chanty

warlord said:
well technically Disneyland is now 51 so it wouldn't have worked anyway :wave:

PS how was your 21st Bday? No problems? :goodnevil :p HAPPY BELATED! :king: (I turn 21 every year...LOVE the age :p )

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
drnilescrane said:
Not till next Month - July 17th, 1955.
well uhhh thats why I said technically, and not truly.

The 21st birthday was pretty good, no party until Saturday though. I did go to a Japanese Resturant and loaded myself down with some sushi. I also had a Bahama Mama it was nasty...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom