Handling FastPass+ Disappointment

nickys

Premium Member
Usually you can get fastpasses for everything on the day except for SDD and FoP, you just need to keep refreshing. Me and my wife don't have kids so it might be easier that it's just the two of us, but even on Christmas Day this year we had fast passes booked for Seven Dwarves, Jingle Cruise and Big Thunder, but then across the day we got them for Tower of Terror, Safari, Star Tours, Frozen, Soarin', and Spaceship Earth.

One sneaky tip we did in the Summer was that if we couldn't pre-book a fast pass for any rides we wanted but still had one left, we'd book it for an outdoor ride at 1 or 2pm. Something like Barnstormer or Primeval Whirl, they inevitably go down at some point during that due to a thunderstorm and you get a fastpass to use on any of the non-Tier 1 rides. In Magic Kingdom that's great!

I’m both impressed and stunned you did the 4 park challenge on Christmas Day.

TPSou

I’m both impressed and stunned you did the 4 park challenge on Christmas Day.

So were we! We had planned to just go to Magic Kingdom because we had heard they stop admission to the parks at lunch, but after lunch at Be Our Guest, we saw all the queue times were shorter than Christmas Eve so thought we'd risk it. Staying at Beach Club and using the skyliners helped a lot too, first time we've done all four in one day but it was nice just using buses to do MK and AK, then bus to Hollywood Studios, Skyliner to Epcot, then just a quick walk back to the hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom