Han Solo - A Star Wars Story

tk924

I disagree

Not that I don’t like what he does...but I think that Job is too big for him
I'd be in favor of him at least trying. I look at the Clone Wars animated series. It ran for a long time and it was good, IMO. Plus, they're starting another season next year. If not him, I'd let Favreau have it. The buzz around The Mandalorian is positive at this point. I just hope that it doesn't crumble in front of our eyes.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'd be in favor of him at least trying. I look at the Clone Wars animated series. It ran for a long time and it was good, IMO. Plus, they're starting another season next year. If not him, I'd let Favreau have it. The buzz around The Mandalorian is positive at this point. I just hope that it doesn't crumble in front of our eyes.
He has been overt in his loyalty to George...who is of course solely to blame for the prequels and overexploitation of the IP

mikejs78

Premium Member
He has been overt in his loyalty to George...who is of course solely to blame for the prequels and overexploitation of the IP
Yeah but Filioni took the source material of the prequels and turned it into some great stories. He more than anyone else I think really gets Star Wars, the mythos and lore. The existence of Clone Wars actually makes the prequels almost decent. (Almost...)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yeah but Filioni took the source material of the prequels and turned it into some great stories. He more than anyone else I think really gets Star Wars, the mythos and lore. The existence of Clone Wars actually makes the prequels almost decent. (Almost...)
Oh I agree...I’m just not sure it would translate to the larger vision/administrative tasks

I am stoked that they greenlit the extra clone wars episodes

Tony Perkis

7F02126E-4BE4-410A-A5AD-67886258FED0.jpeg

Shots fired.

erasure fan1

I think Id rather see a stand alone for yoda or another character before a solo sequel
I really wouldn't mind a Solo 2. I thought Solo was a fun star wars movie. It was a bit fan service heavy but overall it was enjoyable. I find myself watching Solo a lot more than 8 or 9. If the Han at the end of Solo was the Han that we see in 4, I would have said no for Solo 2. But the way things were left off, I want to see the rest of the journey to the Han we know and love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom