HalloWishes to be shown every night for the rest of October

gbruenin

So, just to clarify for me. The wife and I will be at 'the world' on the 26th and 27th, both MNSSHP nights according to the calendar published on Disney's web site. For these nights, Wishes is not listed in the 'events' list. Does this mean Wishes, in the halloween form, will run these nights? If so, any idea what time?

Thanks. Gary

AEfx

So, just to clarify for me. The wife and I will be at 'the world' on the 26th and 27th, both MNSSHP nights according to the calendar published on Disney's web site. For these nights, Wishes is not listed in the 'events' list. Does this mean Wishes, in the halloween form, will run these nights? If so, any idea what time?

Thanks. Gary

No additional showings have been scheduled.

The announcement is that, on the nights that Wishes! was already scheduled to be shown, instead they are showing Hallowishes and not the traditional Wishes show.

AEfx

Chape19714

To Clarify:

Hallowishes will be shown every night through Oct 31st. If the Disney calandar does not list a show, then it will be during the Halloween Party. If the calandar states that Wishes will be shown, that is now changed to Hallowishes, and will be at the same time.

The Calandar will NOT reflect the changes on Non Party Nights.

BwanaBob

I can't stand the soundtrack.

Really makes it hard for me to stand there and watch the show.

...but that's just me.

GrowingUpDisney

Is anyone other than me upset about this?

We are leaving on Friday for a quick 4 day trip. I feel like part of what you pay for in the MNSSHP is the fireworks (which is the best part IMHO).

No to mention the fact that I was hoping to see regular wishes on the nights that we did not go to the party.

Kinda aggravated that we are going to pay for something that is suppose to be special that is now basically FREE!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

meanstreak82

I'm sorry, but wishes ....if the kids weren't in it, I'd love it. I hate th voices...it ruins the show for me.

I see where you're coming from... but it definitely doesn't "ruin the show" for me, just kind of makes me roll my eyes a bit because the girl's voice seems a little contrived. Actually I can't decide what I dislike more: her voice or the "Genie's" speil. Did they get inspired from the old Ace Ventura cartoon?

Am I alone in thinking that Wishes seems a little disjointed? For example, a single firework will be shot off, then a couple more, and just when it starts to build a little momentum, they go into the next scene where the process is started over. Now, this is just my opinion... maybe that's why I prefer a show like Sorcery in the Sky. I understand that a fireworks display at the Magic Kingdom is not directly meant for me, and I would be a little concerned if it was. If I was a kid at the Magic Kingdom, I don't think that much could top Wishes, and that is where it succeeds.

LilRoo714

I was there this past weekend and saw regular Wishes on Saturday night. I'm so glad that I did because as I was riding the bus at 9 pm on Sunday my friend and I noticed that Wishes looked unlike itself! After finding out that it was Hallowishes we had seen from the bus, we were so glad to have seen regular Wishes on the 14th. I was very surprised that they would do this on non-party nights as it may make people not buy MNSSHP tickets.

Wishmaster

Just got back from Disney, somehow ended up watching Hallowishes 4 times, every single night. I liked it alot more than Wishes, which is a bit corny for my tastes. Went to the Not So Scary Halloween shin-dig too, the parade was cool and I can't get that damn "boo to you and you" or whatever the words were song out of my head. It was fun.

Valawen9

Aw man. Wish I could've seen the whole thing...we walked out of something right when Hallowishes was going on so we didn't really get to watch.

mickeysaver

I can't stand the soundtrack.

Really makes it hard for me to stand there and watch the show.

...but that's just me.

No, I feel ya'. I am a total fireworks junkie and I thought that Hallowishes was just totally emotionless. Not what I expected at all. If they do this again next year, I pray that they stop showing it on 10/31/2007, because the only thing that I ask of my 40th birthday that follows 2 days later is that I get to see Wishes! I am spending an insane amount of money to be at Disney in order to make that dream a reality. I would hate to be stuck seeing Hallowishes in it's place. Maggie

I guess Disney figures that a lot of people bought tickets in advance months ago so those people can't really do anything about the fireworks being every night....

Maybe? I don't know how many people buy tickets in advance. I would assume most.

I don't like the Hallowishes soundtrack one bit. Actually, the ending with the "Everybody SCREEEAMMM" is the only part I enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom