Halloween Treats

SGT623

Original Poster
Something wicked this way comes. Halloween has started to materialize in the Magic Kingdom candy shop.

HalloweenTreats.jpg

...and only a few weeks away from the return of the mansion

CIMG5790.jpg

I'm more than a little excited. :)

chipanddalefan5

Something wicked this way comes. Halloween has started to materialize in the Magic Kingdom candy shop.

HalloweenTreats.jpg

...and only a few weeks away from the return of the mansion

CIMG5790.jpg

I'm more than a little excited. :)

i'm so excited too.........i got an email today that passholders can preview the ride, yay!, sometime in september of course though, lol!:sohappy:

Dj Corona

Be there the 17th through the 23rd of October, and can't wait......hittin' the MNSSHP at least twice,the new & improved Haunted Mansion many a time, as well as a couple of rounds at the the F&W festival at Epcot, so yeah, sometime wicked will definately come my way!! (hopefully!):D

Neilo

omg im sooo excited im going to be there from the 30th august til september 21st.im going to my first mnsshp which i cant wait for and hopefully the haunted mansion the same day i hope they've made it scarier,oh and also doing the keys to the kingdom the same day.
im so excited i could scream.
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Fantasmic

I'm there 10th - 24th September, is MNSSHP worth doing? it's like $40 or something isn't it.

Is there a possiblity of Jack Sparrow doing M&G's there?

L Fisher

COOL! I like seeing all the holiday stuff coming out..We'll be there Oct 30 thru Nov 9th and doing MNSSHP on 10/31/07....:sohappy:

Thessair

has anyone been to the halloween party before, not sure wether to go yet :lookaroun

MNSSHP is, by far, my favorite event at WDW. The atmosphere is incredible, the fireworks are amazing, and the parade is easily (disclaimer: my own opinion!) the best, if a bit short. Seeing adults and children in costumes throughout the park is quite an experience as well. I can't recommend going enough. It's not something to be missed!

As far as the Halloween merch goes, it's getting me all fired up for my pending trips. Yay!

donald23

So, what exactly is going to be new at HM? I did read about a new scene and some updated effects, but can anybody fill me in on the details? Thanks!

xensweetie

MNSSHP rocks!!!! Going twice this time around as there is so much to do there and we want more time to take it all in. Love it! :) Can't wait to run through the gates at MK and be there again. So happy I am all teary eyed hehe

bbbear33

Happy Happy Halloween!

Thanks for the pics! Even though I don't have a sweet tooth it brings a huge smile to my face! And my other half who does have a HUGE sweet tooth (Or rather teeth!)

Am going to the 1st MNSSH of the year on 14th September and cannot wait though can't decide if I should to dress for the occasion; perhaps I should pack my kilt! :ROFLOL:

A very Happy (if somewhat early) Hallowishes to you all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom