Halloween Soiree 2016 Whos going :D

CaptainSparrow

Original Poster
Hi folks,

Last year we attended the halloween soiree and couldnt believe how busy it was and we realised that when lining up for rides youre missing out on the special shows.

We loved dressing up last year and I was interacting with Jack Sparrow there :) this is my wife and I with the Jack sparrow there (im on the left and the paris jack is in the middle) going on the POTC ride dressed up was amazing

Cant wait to go again :)

Who else is going this year??

Attachments

• jack sparrow halloween2.JPG
    jack sparrow halloween2.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 38

AndyS2992

I usually go early October to see the little Halloween stage show and decorations, October 31st is usually way too crowded so I don't bother going on the actual day.

peep

As it's landing during the week I won't be attending the party this year. I usually have a good time but the last few years have declined in terms of crowd management (I think they're selling more tickets than they used to) and special entertainment (although Minnie's Pirate party is still the best show ever).

Before Dreams came along the night fireworks used to be spectacular and specifically for the evening, I find it rather sad that they just stick Dreams on these days.

Anyway, have a good time, I'm sure you'll have a fun time, everyone in costumes adds a little something special to the night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom