Halloween party

Jkata87

question, my wife and I are going September 2014. I plan the trip over a year in advance it's what keeps me going haha. well the not so scary Halloween party start at like 4pm right? does that mean they empty the park out then let everyone in? or can you go to magic kingdom that day and stay through the time?

luv

The party starts at 7:00. They usually let people in with a party ticket as early as 4:00, though.

Beginning at 7:00, people who don't have the wristband they give you when you enter with a party ticket will be ushered out of the park.

If you entered early in the day, you just have to take your party ticket to a wristband location and they'll give you the wristband. You don't have to leave and re-enter. :)

Upvote 0

smk

In my opinion, going to the MK all day and staying, and paying , for the party ticket is a waste of tickets. We use the morning of the party to sleep in, swim and eat a decent meal, then go to the MK at 4 and enter with our party ticket. Just the way it works the best for us. Buying tickets is the major expense of a vacation to WDW, so I plan out the days I want tickets for and subtract out the party days and use only party tickets to go to the MK. We usually attend MNSSHP twice on our October vacations and entering at 4 gives us 8 full hours in the MK, enough that we feel we have done all we want to do there.

Just re-read the OP. Someone answered it correctly already, I of course went way off topic! Sorry! However, if you plan on going to the party it is fun!

Upvote 0

LucyK

In my opinion, going to the MK all day and staying, and paying , for the party ticket is a waste of tickets. We use the morning of the party to sleep in, swim and eat a decent meal, then go to the MK at 4 and enter with our party ticket. Just the way it works the best for us. Buying tickets is the major expense of a vacation to WDW, so I plan out the days I want tickets for and subtract out the party days and use only party tickets to go to the MK. We usually attend MNSSHP twice on our October vacations and entering at 4 gives us 8 full hours in the MK, enough that we feel we have done all we want to do there.

Just re-read the OP. Someone answered it correctly already, I of course went way off topic! Sorry! However, if you plan on going to the party it is fun!
I know this wasn't the question but I'd like to add that I wholehearted agree with you!

Upvote 0

melmood2000

We did exactly this in 2013, a great plan.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom