Halloween Party Dates?

DimpledDevil18

Does anybody have an idea of about when we can expect MNSSHP dates to be announced? I'm trying to plan my park days for my Aug trip and Touring Plans has a hint of when they think two of the dates might be during the stay. I'm not sure if we'll go. I'd love to, but I'm not sure the rest of my family would want to shell out the extra bucks especially so far ahead of Halloween. Nevertheless it would be nice to know the dates so I can be prepared for MK closing early.

nickys

Premium Member
Usually they fall on tuesdays, thursdays, some fridays and sundays so i'd plan your MK days for the other weekdays until they officially release the schedule.

For what it’s worth, MK tends to be far less busy on party days.

Unless you absolutely must see the fireworks the same night, and cannot return another evening (obviously park hoppers help), then you can get far more done on a party day even with the earlier closing time.

Upvote 0

DimpledDevil18

Original Poster
For what it’s worth, MK tends to be far less busy on party days.

Unless you absolutely must see the fireworks the same night, and cannot return another evening (obviously park hoppers help), then you can get far more done on a party day even with the earlier closing time.

Yes, I noticed that the crowd predictions from touring plans are super low on the predicted party days during our stay. I just hope they announce them within the next month because I have to book ADRs this time next month and in order to do that I have to have a pretty good idea of where we will mostly be each day. We do have park hoppers though so we have the flexibility to bounce around a little. Guess I'll have to just assume the parties are on the nights predicted and if they aren't think of it as a bonus.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Yes, I noticed that the crowd predictions from touring plans are super low on the predicted party days during our stay. I just hope they announce them within the next month because I have to book ADRs this time next month and in order to do that I have to have a pretty good idea of where we will mostly be each day. We do have park hoppers though so we have the flexibility to bounce around a little. Guess I'll have to just assume the parties are on the nights predicted and if they aren't think of it as a bonus.

The clue will be in the times available for restaurants in MK. You won’t see evening times after 5/6pm on the days when the parties are planned for.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom