Halloween Horror Nights UPC

bigjoe827

Original Poster
Here is the 2006 coke upc for Halloween Horror Nights 16. Use 496390 and any fl zipcode to get the discount.Works out of state too.GOOD LUCK!!!

CTXRover

If you use a Fl resident code, don't you have to show Florida ID at the gate for admission? Or don't they care after the ticket is already bought?

motherofbriana

Pass

I highly suggest you spend the extra money on an express pass. This will be my 5th year going and I've never gone without! I go on every ride, haunted house everytime. Last year one of the haunted houses was 3 HOURS LONG!!!! For a 5-10 minute haunted house walk. I was in and out in 20 minutes! Its $30 if you go Sun-Thurs, $50 friday and $60 sat. I'm going on a friday so its the general admission ticket plus $50 for the night express. Every year your hear people in line when you flying past them to the front how they wish they go it. Seriously I laugh every time because it sucks waiting for 2 hours for the hulk and last year I waited 15 minutes in line. Anyways the pass is a ticket which lets you bypass the line on everything theat has a line. It's good one time for each thing. But since you get to do everything in a night you find yourself not really needing to wait in a line just to do it again. Anyways thats my advice for HHN. Its a lot of fun but not when you only get to do a few things in the whole night. You waste so much time.

bigjoe827

Original Poster
Save the 50.00 dollars and go on a sun night,there is no wait for anything,been going for the past 8 years.Sat is out of controll with 2-3 waits,because of the express pass holders,they let 50 of them in and about 15 from the regular line.Fri is just as bad.The best bet is to do sun,or go fri-sat,then uprgrade for 20.00 when leaving to a frequent fear pass,which allows unlimited admission except for sat for the rest of the dates,and then go back on sun and finish what you did not do on fri-sat.I went 2 years ago on a sat and only got thru 2 mazes.A hour after opening there were 2 hour waits.Avoid sat!!!!!!

motherofbriana

I can understand that, but I don't thing the feeling would be the same going back again and again. Plus sunday closes earlier. I enjoy going the fri and sat nite witht the crowds and passing then in the line as they whine and groan about why they didnt get the pass. Besides I work mon-fri. so no late sunday nites for me anyways. But for people who are traveling here they should defiantly do the express being they probably cant come back again and again. Granted gas prices are pretty generous at 2.34 still unnecessary, to travel back in forth just because you didnt finish in the 1st night. Anyways we of course have our own opinions and I'm pretty stuck with the pass being the best thing to do. Oh well, its all workable stuff.

rudilantfury

Worked like a charm, I was hesitant since it said they will verify the zip code on the billing address, but they didn't. LOL, thank you! Saved me a bundle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom