Halloween Horror Nights Info for 2005

rwarrior24

Original Poster
I will be coming down to Universal and Disney for my Honeymoon in late October and wanted to know if any info is known yet for HHN. What is usually the cost, when do they allow you to purchase tickets? Thank You.

MSTINKHERBELL01

The last couple of years HHN wasnt that scary(the director ect.)...I remember one year it was so darn scary my girlfriends and I ran through the entire park...one of my friends fell and broke her ankle...We can laugh about it now but then....:eek: ! Have fun...we'll be there too! If youre a fla res. you are able to get a nice discount...and they do discounts if you bring a canned soda (it's either pepsi or coke) tickets usually sell a month or so before HHN. I rec. getting them early due to the popularity of this event.

Sam

rwarrior24

Original Poster
Thanks. And we are coming from New Jersey so no discount for us. We will be at Universal on 10/20 and 10/21. Hopefully the Thursday will not be to busy.

MSTINKHERBELL01

It's about average on thurs. You'll have alot of fun sweetie! Watch out for any bushes...My friends and I were walking back to back to make sure nothing jumped out and freaked any of us out and one of them threw her unlit cigarette into the bushes and guess what??? A person dressed as a bush walked right up behind her and handed her the cig. back. HE SCARED THE HOLY Heck out of us!!!!!

JROK

They just started auditions for this event and so far the news is that there will be 9 houses, yes that's right NINE houses this year and it's supposed to be the most mature rated event to date... I'd recommend going on the Thursday because it's a lot less crowded and you'll have the chance to do all of the houses and all... but when you do HHN, just do the HHN stuff because you can go to the parks during the day and do the normal attractions but you can only do HHN during HHN... tickets are generally the same price as normal admission... like $50...

Michael72688

This is aweful, they are teasing us! I've noticed Universal is starting to get very good at this, letting small amounts of information out at a time, getting you pumped about the event. Just 2 more months!

JT3000

The website gets better every year. Hopefully that trend continues. Although it might be awhile before we get anything more than this teaser. I suspect it'll all go up one piece at a time once again.

KumbaRider

JT3000 said:
The website gets better every year. Hopefully that trend continues. Although it might be awhile before we get anything more than this teaser. I suspect it'll all go up one piece at a time once again.

Yep

JROK

I really hope they have that virtual tour video on the site like they did last year... that was a really nice way to see how everything is laid out and how each area is themed... really got me excited for the event...

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I don't think I'll be performing in it this year....

Michael72688

The site has been updated a bit. It will only be at Islands of Adventure, shocking I know. And the theme for this year is... drumb roll please....Tales of Terror. Sounds interesting, we'll have to see how it all comes together, but the old lady thing might just be true.

Going on a thursday would be sweet. My parents just bought me an annual pass for my b-day since ill be living about 5 miles away from there. I dont have any classes friday so staying out late on thursday night is something that I can do.

Never been to a HHN. Always heard it was scary, but i think it should be sweet. Im ready for it.

the goofster

sunday's at horror nights

hi, planning on going sunday 10/16...are the crowds much better than saturdays? we are considering the night before but i'm afraid it'll be jammed-and the fast pass booklet is $45!

any advice/insight?

thanks!

goofster

masonp

went last year and what a let down it was. it was that busy only managed 2 houses but the prison was good but a bit extreme finish with the electric chair with parents taking their kids in. cannot tell you how busy it was but they had to open up extra rides on the night because there was so many people in:mad:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Can't wait to fight my way through IoA's cramped pathways and play "avoid the obnoxious drunks!" I'm actually not sure I'll even bother going this year. It just seems to be getting less and less fun for me.

Cruiseketeer

And man 'o man did the price JUMP :mad:

anyone know what stay and scream prices are? Was reading another board and saw this question, it may be what we do as well-anyone know the answer?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Can you get a Stay and Scream Ticket if you have a one day/one park pass? Since HHN is only going to be in IOA, can you use your one day ticket at the Studio's and still "stay and scream"?

When we did stay and scream last time it was in IOA only, we waited in the Oak Tree area until the park cleared out. Where would you stay in the Studio's for stay and scream?
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom