Hall Of Presidents Lincoln Voice (2017 Donald Trump Version)

Josh Damaro Stan (Harvey)

Original Poster
Hi There.
Does Anyone know who the voice Actor for Abraham Lincoln was during the 2017-2021 Donald Trump Version of Hall Of Presidents.
As far as I'm aware, it wasn't Royal Dano.
If anyone does know who the Voice Actor of Lincoln for the 2017 version of HoP was Please can you Reach Out

epcotisbest

Hi There.
Does Anyone know who the voice Actor for Abraham Lincoln was during the 2017-2021 Donald Trump Version of Hall Of Presidents.
As far as I'm aware, it wasn't Royal Dano.
If anyone does know who the Voice Actor of Lincoln for the 2017 version of HoP was Please can you Reach Out

The only other reference to Lincoln voice I could find besides Dano is Peter Renaday, but don't have any info of years.

yensidtlaw1969

I found a listing that Dano voiced Lincoln from 71-93 Then Peter Renaday from 93-09. Then Dano recording was brought back from 09-21
The 2017 mid-show Lincoln speech is not voiced by Royal Dano. I'm not sure who it is.

Royal Dano's speech was restored to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland in its most recent iteration, and sounds very distinctly different from the current voice of Lincoln at the Hall of Presidents.

Old Mouseketeer

The 2017 mid-show Lincoln speech is not voiced by Royal Dano. I'm not sure who it is.

Royal Dano's speech was restored to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland in its most recent iteration, and sounds very distinctly different from the current voice of Lincoln at the Hall of Presidents.
I believe the current voice track at DL GMwML is a different take from Royal Dano's 1964 recording than the one used previously.

JIMINYCR

Looking more, I found another listing that mentioned voice actor J V Martin being put in to also vocalize Lincoln.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom