hail to the king, baby!

MarknSue

Original Poster
I played the old NES game Adventures in the Magic Kingdom for the first time last week - thanks go to Nowinc for actually letting me know it existed! So now I want ot know if there are any other Disney park themed games I should know of? Ive seen the posts here about RCT and Magical Racing, are there anymore?
By way of example, I think there was a Japanese gameboy game, although my enjoyment was hampered by speaking English (and then, only a little!)
A personal recomendation - did you know you can get a conversion of DukeNukem3d free over the net that recreates 2 lands from Disneyland. And pretty well too - the attention to detail on Haunted Mansion is amazing.
Anyone else played it? Or know of other things I should try?
Mark

NowInc

LoL...hell yeah I remember those levels from DukeNukem. Pirates of the Carabean was one of the levels....totally rocking!! They never actually "finished" making it tho :(

There arn't many Disney "theme park" games...there ARE however TONS of Disney CHARACTER games...which I could list if you want...I have em all thanks to the power of emulation ;)

Tom Morrow

LoL, I had that NES game when it first came out! That was way before I had ever even been to Disney. This game was pretty cheap, too, but fun. The music and rides don't even remotely resemble the real thing, but then.. its NES. The goal of the game is to collect keys from the rides so you can unlock the gate to start the parade.. but you never actually get to see the parade, just Mickey saying "Thank You!" :rolleyes: Its still neat to check out though if you're a WDW nut, and all of us here are.

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by space*mt*ranger
where can i get the mk game cause i love old nintendo

You could always try Funcoland (if you have them) or any store that sells used video games, or theres always Ebay. Its called "Adventures in the Magic Kingdom", and I think its from 1991.

StarscreamLSU

You could also do what I did. Search online (or you can email me) for an NES emulator and download the ROM file for the game.

It's fun - but if you want to go for the authenticity, then you should go for Magic Racing Tour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom