Had to cancel trip

Agent1964fem

I agree with a previous post Disney will be there next year and the next . Disney is always makeing something better then the year before. Just think you will be able to ride Space Mountain after the major rehab . Hang in there I myself had to cancel twice for numerous reasons I got alot of comfort from this website --reading peoples posts and such take care and I'll be thinking of you.

pcarathers

I leave in 25 days and WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD to pick you up another antenna topper....any preferences? Just let me know where to send it!!!! We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

hwdelien

Original Poster
Everyone is so supportive. Thank you all. I am very optimistic about my wife's recovery. Her recovery is going better this time than any of her previous surgeries. I'm going to try to look at this as a blessing. Maybe our next trip, my wife won't be in a wheelchair by the end of the day as she usually is. My own recovery, minor by comparison, is going well. I'm back to work and you should see the 7 year old scoot around on her crutches. She's going back to school today for the first time after spring break and I'll bet she'll be the center of attention and come home glowing:)!

I thank those of you that have offered to help us with the antenae ball issue. Your offers are well received, but as someone pointed out, it's not the same as buying it yourself. So I will decline your generous offers and patiently wait until my next trip where I can buy one, scoop up some magic, and bring it home with me. We still have our "Been there going back" license plate frame after all. In retrospect, my frantic trip to the Disney Store wasn't well thought out. It would've just been an immitation.

Thanks again everyone.
-Harry

Uncle Lupe

When you do get to go it will make the trip that much sweeter. Just think that your canceled reservation made somebody else's trip possible for their family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom