H.M hunting

Giavonna98

Original Poster
As most of you on wdw magic know, an H.M stands for hidden mickey. Does any one out there have some juicy info on how to find a really hidden H.M?:p

ToTBellHop

Actually, HM stands for Haunted Mansion around these parts...that asside. There is a very difficult to see Hidden Mickey toward the end of the temple on the Jungle Cruise.

Craig & Lisa

Unless you know where and when to look, there is one on test track, BTMRR, Buzz Lightyear. And by the way, did anyone see Beetle Baily in today's comic strip today?:lol:

monorailguy01

Why don't you get the hidden mickey book :lookaroun As far as really hard ones check the painting outside SSE, and the painting in Norway, There is also a really hard one to find on the JC that I would have never found, until out captin pointed it out to us.

wbt06

wow i thought we where Haunted Mansion hunting lol and i just got used to all these short forms of rides and stuff lol. i completly suck at finding hidden mickeys

jmvd20

Does any one out there have some juicy info on how to find a really hidden H.M?:p

Keep looking for them on anything and everything at WDW - you'll eventually find them.

If you really want to get into it look online as there are several websites, and books dedicated to hidden mickeys.

cnicholson726

Hidden Mickey

There is a really hard one to find on the wall inside the Garden Grill
restaurant in The Land at EPCOT. It took me over an hour just to see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom