Guy printed his own fastpass.

The_CEO

I'd like to tell you all of my fun with a CM at Tower.

It so seemed that all the FP were down, not distributing right, so a CM was handing out fastpasses via the button and passing them out to guests asking how many you need.

So I took my 3 guest passes up there,

" How many young man?"

" 3 please, * shows tickets * "

* Hands me three FP's *

I then go around the corner, my brother takes the 3 passes and does the same.

Then my mom does it also.

So here we are with 9 FP tickets all within the same hour...

That had to be the most fun..

* Oh and the best part was that it was a diffrent CM taking the tickets each of the 3 times. *

Bingo

Mission: SPACE

se8472 said:
I can't belive someone even mentioned the button here. You all don't need to know about it. Now, everyone knows about it and will try and use it.

I don't think EVERYONE knows about it... only the ones who visit this site. And, considering we're all fanatics, I don't think we'd abuse the system; if you do, then you're getting your own back end in trouble.

The average guest doesn't visit this site... I didn't tell you where it is, I just mentioned there is one. A CM would approach anyone who's actively looking for the button. It's not the first time it's been mentioned on this site. Anyone could have done a search on FP and found the info.

I don't really know why some of you get so defensive about stuff like this... Calm down...

Heyyall

Mission: SPACE said:
I don't think EVERYONE knows about it... only the ones who visit this site. And, considering we're all fanatics, I don't think we'd abuse the system; if you do, then you're getting your own back end in trouble.

The average guest doesn't visit this site... I didn't tell you where it is, I just mentioned there is one. A CM would approach anyone who's actively looking for the button. It's not the first time it's been mentioned on this site. Anyone could have done a search on FP and found the info.

I don't really know why some of you get so defensive about stuff like this... Calm down...

im sure by everybody, se8472 meant people on the site...

there is a whole thread on this button, and people going back and forth over whether or not it was stealing. and bringing the button into this discussion where more people will discuss it, and more people to argue over it. thats why i find mentioning it annoying too.

and there are some on here who would abuse the system.

se8472

Mission: SPACE said:

Ya want to know why I get defensive?

I want you to be calm when your stand-by line does not move for 15+ minutes

Do you know what it is like to be at a merge point where fastpass and standy merge? To have guest yelling at you because the standby line is not moving because the fastpass line is out the door?

So don't push the button on my (yes MY) fastpass machines. Don't come into my line and try and lie your way past me in the fastpass line (chances are I have already heard your excuss). AND sure as heck don't come to me with some ghetto fastpass you printed at home. That is just asking for me to act out.

The_CEO

Yes because this happens all the time. Just because one person did it. Doesn't mean someone is going to do it again. Obviously if he got caught, etc. You just got to look at the FP's material. I think it would be hard to get glossy paper like that but maybe not. I do have to agree with you about the waits. I wouldn't want to be the one dealing with angry guests.

AEfx

I'm sorry, but if the CM's are so careless/lazy/stupid to leave the key in there, they deserve anything they get...

Although stealing a car is obviously wrong, if you leave your key sticking out of the lock on your car door and walk away, you really can't say you didn't ask for it.

AEfx

se8472

AEfx said:
I'm sorry, but if the CM's are so careless/lazy/stupid to leave the key in there, they deserve anything they get...

Although stealing a car is obviously wrong, if you leave your key sticking out of the lock on your car door and walk away, you really can't say you didn't ask for it.

AEfx

We don't leave they key in the machines :rolleyes:

se8472

Nope....

They key is used to turn the button on. I know that Space Mt. is one of the few attrations where its cast members get to keep the key. Thus we keep out buttons off. But no everyone gets this and thus the locks are left on.

I am just going to reframe from calling you names now. Don't diss my fellow CM's again unless you really know what you are talking about.

Mission: SPACE

se8472 said:
Nope....

They key is used to turn the button on. I know that Space Mt. is one of the few attrations where its cast members get to keep the key. Thus we keep out buttons off. But no everyone gets this and thus the locks are left on.

I am just going to reframe from calling you names now. Don't diss my fellow CM's again unless you really know what you are talking about.

Just to let you know, se8472...
I will be one of your fellow cast members in a couple months, and I'm not wasn't trying to start a fight with you. Someone posted a question about how such things could be done. I answered the question. It's been posted on this site before, it will be posted again.

If the CMs don't leave the key in the machine now, as I know they have previously, then I don't see why you got so upset over posting that there is a button. If there's no key in the machine, there's no problem.

I don't like how you accused me of cheating the system, just because I know there's a button. To let you know, I don't. Do I use FastPass? Yes. I find it to be a great system that allows ALL guests to enjoy the parks more efficiently than without it. Do I abuse it? Absolutely not.

Reactions like this are why I'm ready to leave this site. I find it to be the best out there, but I'm so sick of people getting their underpants all in a wad over such petty little things. I'm not here to pick a fight; I'm not here to make your job harder. I'm here to discuss information with other people like you and me. If you don't like that, I'm sorry. But last time I checked, this is a discussion board, and last time I checked my original post was a response to a question, thus the 'discussion'.

PhotoDave219

se8472 said:
I can't belive someone even mentioned the button here. You all don't need to know about it. Now, everyone knows about it and will try and use it.

Exactly My Point. The fun part is when someone does it on a machine thats been disabled.

AEfx

se8472 said:
Nope....

Um, okay dude.

Someone still made the mistake of leaving one on, or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Someone made a mistake - get over it. They simply need to pay more attention.

AEfx

The_CEO

AEfx said:
Um, okay dude.

Someone still made the mistake of leaving one on, or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Someone made a mistake - get over it. They simply need to pay more attention.

AEfx

Everyone, se8472 is the type of person who if your FP is one minute expired, you won't be riding. Because he/she thinks it is cheating this system.

se8472

hahahaha, wrong again :rolleyes:

I never said anything about cheating the system. I am trying to tell you all (readers of the board) that the key is not needed to get the pass. ALSO I am TRYING to tell you all (once again readers of the board) that we don't always have a key.

Now taking it all the way back. I have never been against getting the over-rides. Why one might ask? Because I its inside the ratio...what gets me is when someone tries to use a fastpass they printed on there computer. Or just all out tries to lie to me.

What I don't know won't hurt me nor the ride. Sure you can no still get another fastpass inside of your window or whatever but what do I care.

I am the type of cast member who cheats the fastpass system.

And just to take it all the way back. Yes this is a board to discuss information. If ya don't like how I discuss my information, how I express my views, then I don't know what to tell ya.

drknow77

se8472 said:
Nope....

OK, I'm new here, but is this guy really a Disney CM? :rolleyes: I hope the next time I go through Space Mountain's Fast Pass line, se8472 doesn't make me stand in the corner for walking within 10 feet of the mysterious button. Come on, I highly doubt that the Fast Pass line is longer than the Stand By line because people are using "the button".

se8472

drknow77 said:
OK, I'm new here, but is this guy really a Disney CM? :rolleyes: I hope the next time I go through Space Mountain's Fast Pass line, se8472 doesn't make me stand in the corner for walking within 10 feet of the mysterious button. Come on, I highly doubt that the Fast Pass line is longer than the Stand By line because people are using "the button".

Yeah I know...Someone how I keep my cool when guest are yelling at me about why there 4 year old should ride even if she is 3 inches to short...This is the place where I can vent. Can't really vent when you are on the clock...

I mean come on buddy, do ya really think CM's wear the smiles all day?

Once again I don't have a problem with the mysterious button. That thing is not going to help my fastpass line back up. Its the fake fastpasses and so on that I care about.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
se8472,

some advice. Arguing on the internet is a waste of time. You won't win, and neither will they. Back out now. Both sides will eventually be right and wrong.

Just remember, you're off the clock. Act like it. Keep work at work.

Rcoaster809

I just have a question about the penalty. It has been mentioned a lot, but never really revealled. I would think that since guests can be ejected from the parks for cuting the line, that cheating the fastpass system is like "cutting the cut line," and punishable in the sameway.

Thanks,
Nathan

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
cheating is cheating, plain and simple. Disney has made examples of guests before. It's their private property to do what they please with... not your playground. The ticket you have gives you the privilege to experience all possible attractions and entertainment, eat in the theme park restaurants, shop in the shops, and just linger in the park. It does not give ANYONE the right to break the rules. It doesn't matter what pass you have, or what relation you have to The Walt Disney Company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom